16.

Warning suicidal thoughts are here but not alot so if you are sensitive to this skip to the end.

Questions

.

.

.

It was a few hours after minho asked the question and jisung was asleep. Jisung then wake up to see minho still sleeping on top of his hand.

Jisung looked at minho and saw how peaceful he was sleeping. He then saw that Minho's eyelids were quivering. He kinda panicked and immediately shuts his eyes.

Minho felt Jisungs stare at him the whole time But didn't bother to look.

Minho opened his eyes and said "Ya! Wake up" Jisung opens his eyes and started laughing.

.

.

.

.

It was then the moment of silence before minho broke it.

"Umm Jisung do you mind if I ask you a question?" minho started.

"Sure why not" Jisung said fixing his position to focus on minho.

"please don't be mad by this question. Mmmm why did you ignore me before you left?" minho said butting his lip nervously.

What Jisung said wasn't what he expected.

"well I... please don't judge me" jisung said as he nervously scratch his nape.

"I won't I promise" minho said as he raised his left hand.

"I-I  it's because I feel I'm not suppose to be with you" he said while looking down.

"I started treating you badly when I started not being sure about my feelings for you. I'm going to come clean now"he paused as he took a deep breath.

"I never fell in love with you Minho" Jisung said breaking minho's to a hundred million pieces.

"w-what then why did you tell me that you like me more thn friends"
Minho said slowly breaking.

"n-no I do like you but I confess to early a-and I knew about it that's why I treated you like crap so that you'll break up with me" Jisung said as teared up.

"minho I'm really sorry but I just didn't want to hurt y-

"but you did" minho said not letting Jisung finish his sentence.

"You did Jisung and it hurts like hell. I'd rather die than have the feeling of someone pushing me away without telling me a reason. If you told me about this we wouldn't be here face to face talking about our relationship. Then Jisung the only thing that I'm going to ask you is did you really love Moonbin" Minho said as he cried.

"I-I don't know. I don't think so" Jisung answered unsure of his answer.

"Jisung why... You know that hurting someone mentally is more painful than hurting someone physically. People kill themselves because of being emtotally tired of what's going around them. Don't you know that. Jisung please I know your confused but please don't make people hurt" minho said.

"I am not speaking bad things about you bad please don't make anyone feel like me.broken." minho said as he hold jisungs hand tightly.

He didn't question Jisung any further so that Jisung calms down a little.

Two weeks has passed and they got married. The wedding was really small and only their close friends and families attends it.
.

.

.

.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

So what basically happend is that Jisung and minho had an argument about their relationship. Minho asked Jisung why he left him in the dark. Jisung that he kept questioning about their relationship and started treating minho badly so that minho breaks up with him. Minho then asked sid he really love Moonbin and jisung said that he don't know. They then just stayed silent while minho holds jisungs hand. After two week they got married but the wedding is much smaller than the previous one.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

So hey guys here is another chapter hope you guys like it. I don't really know what to say but steam back door.

-michie