17.

Love hate
.

.

.

Minho and Jisung's relationship is very complicated.

When they first moved in together it was very awkward and they didn't interact with each other for a few weeks before actually speaking to each other.

But their interactions were very limited. Sometime it's just a plain 'hello' or a 'how was your day' and it wouldn't even continue.

Life between them felt as if they are barely even friends. It's as if they rather live separately other than staying in the same house.

Even though they don't interact much it didn't stop the fact that Jisung is falling for Minho. Everyday the feelings will just grow bigger.

Jisung was trying his best to not fall for Minho because Minho probably won't feel the same way because of how he treated Minho.

He was scared to fall in love with Minho. He was scared that he would mess everything up like the first time.

Yes he didn't love Minho more than a friend in their first relationship, but after he finally realize, he became scared of himself. He was afraid to hurt Minho again.

Now he's trying to spend as little time as possible in their shared house. He is scared that he might fall to deep for the older that there might not be a turning back.

He spent most of his time with Felix and Seungmin. Jeongin is busy graduating highschool.

For Minho, he rally wants to see the younger but he knew that Jisung didn't want to see him. Every night he would stay up late just to wait for the younger just to end up sleeping in the couch.

Every morning Minho would go to the University early leaving Jisung in the house alone.

Every morning before school Jisung would eat ramen or something unhealthy because he doesn't have time to cook something.

On some certain days Minho would make breakfast for Jisung but that was very rare.

For now their friends have been calling their relationship a love hate relationship.

.

.

.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Hey guys so  I'm sorry if the story is not interesting anymore.but this is my first story so I hope you can forgive me. I hope to make better stories in the future.