1.

Childhood

Minho's side

Minho and Jisung are a couple ever since childhood until the age of fifteen.

They dated for who knows how long and ends with an indirect break up when Jisung had to move to Malaysia because of reasons.

While Jisung was away he met some  friends since he never interacts with anyone other than Jisung. Jisung technically controls he's life, so when Jisung's gone he had no friends.

Until he met Hyunjin who was new.
He decided to approach the kid and they just hit it off.

While Jisung was in Malaysia Minho met a lot of new friends and his popularity sky rocket because of his good looks. Girls started hanging out with him and he dated a lot of girls as well.

He was titled as the playboy in the school but everyone loves him. He's really good looking and he started going to the gym.

He gives out this confidence in school that no-one else had,  but  in reality he is extremely insecure about himself. Because of what Jisung did to him he became a heartbreaker. He swore not to to date anyone until he got his revenge on Jisung.

Jisung genuinely love Minho as a friend but he thought it was in a romantic way so he asked minho out.

But with Minho it's different, when he got closer to Jisung he started to have real feelings towards him. He deeply fell in love with the younger but he knew deep down inside he will never achieve something like that.  Because everything Jisung shows Minho is just a crap ton piece of shit. It's all an act.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

On one particular day he decided to study a bit before school starts. He opened his drawer when he saw a picture with him and Jisung. Jisung giving a fake smile.  He looked at the picture in disgust before putting it back and took out his book.

While he was studying he got a message from Changbin who is one of his close friends after Hyunjin.

Changbean🍪

Hey Watcha doin

I'm just studying a little
why?

Why don't you ditch that
and go with me and
Hyunjin to Sara's
Birthday party.

Thanks but no thanks

Oh come on don't be a
party popper

I don't feel like going
anywhere right now

My head hurts like hell

Woo is it bad?
yknow wat just rest
I'll bring you some candy
from the party.

Good night

Why are you being so nice
to me

It's not like I've never been nice

Whatever I'm gonna rest

Ttyl

👋

seen

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hello guys I'm sorry for this bad chapter. This chapter is really random like I said I don't know if
this story is gonna be better than
my first idea but I decide to continue.

Hehehehehhe hope you like it.

-michie