14.

Marriage

.

.

.

.

It's been a month since the argument and they were very awkward with eachother.

Today is the day of the wedding and Jisung is in a room getting ready. Minho is also getting ready for his wedding. He's also getting ready for what he's going to say and act it all out.

When Jisung is getting ready he started feeling dizzy and started to get harder to breath.

Felix was there to help and saw Jisung looking pale. He rushed to where Jisung is and asked if he's okay.

Jisung replied with an okay and smiled to Felix, they then continued putting finishing touches for Jisung's final look.

Minho was getting ready when he got a message from his future mother in law.

Auntie🐛

Hello

Minho is everything going according to plan.

Yes Auntie Jina

Good because I don't want anything to go out of order

Did you talk to jisung yet

No auntie but you can talk
to him bcz I don't think he
wants to talk to me.

Okay I'll try to talk to him

Minho went offline
.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

It is finally time for Jisung to walk on the isle. This is the time jisung dreaded the most, he was scared that he might mess up and for minho to get mad at him.

As he is walking he sees minho standing there with a fake smile that anyone can hardly notice because of how real it looked. Jisung knows that smile anywhere and started getting even more nervous.

It's finally time for them to say their vows, but first they are going to give each other a speech.

"Han Jisung, you are the loveliest man I've ever met in my whole life other than my father, I just hope that other than all the challenges we will have to face you will stay by my side through hard times as well. Even though I might not be a perfect man for you I still hope to be up to your standards. I also hope that the scars that I made towards you will heal by time when I'm with you. I hope we can be together. From the first time I met you till the my last breath I hope you can promise to be by my side at all times" Minho said finishing his speech.

Jisung was crying non stop by the words that minho said. It might be fake but jisung still felt as if all the words minho just said was true.

When Jisung was about to begin his speech he started feeling the same pain in his head. He started getting dizzy and collapsed.

Minho was slightly panicking and motioned for Mrs Han to keep the guest calm. He went and checked if Jisung is okay.

They then went to the hospital with Minho carrying Jisung bridal style.

The doctor did some checkups on Jisung and went out to the waiting room where Minho is.

Minho stood up when he saw the doctor.

The doctor explained that Jisung has been lacking sleep and has been very stressed out. The doctor said that he could enter the room but Jisung still needs to stay in the hospital for a couple of days to heal.

Minho went to Jisung's room to see him laying down. He went closer to the bed and sat down on a chair that was beside the bed.

"I'm really sorry" minho said as he cried.

"I'm really sorry for causing you to be hospitalized. Im sorry if your to stressed out for what I did. I did All of that because I just wanted revenge. I just wanted you to feel the suffering that I had to go through. I'm wrong I know I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten revenge, I was just not in the right mind. I couldn't move on from you. But all of that was because of one reason. I wanted answers.
I want to know why you did all that. So when you wake up I'll ask everything okay. Goodnight sungie" Minho said as he sobbed.
.

.

.

Minho then wondered of to dream land.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Hey guys here's another chapter. I hope you guys like it. If you have any questions pls ask in the comments.
A

nd don't forget to stream back door

-michie