13.

Hate

Jisung side

.

.

.

.

Jisung woke up exhausted. He felt as if he haven't slept in a week.

Jisung was quite dizzy when he woke up so he went the bathroom to wash his face. He suddenly remembered about the marriage and panicked.

He got out of the bathroom and took his phone from the counter to check any messages from Moonbin.

He got one message.

Let's break up.

.

.

.

Jisung didn't know what to feel. He felt like he was slapped to the face again.

He didn't know what to do. He felt as if ever since he arrived in Korean everything has been going wrong. He was miserable there.

.

.

.

He then remembered about the event that happened two days ago.

Oh yeah I'm getting married .

Jisung said.

He was so tired from the amount of stress that he has been going through for the few couple of days.

He decided to go out for some air.

He went down and was greeted his mother appearance. She asked him to seat beside her and meet the guest.

The guess was none other than his fiance.

.

.

.

He went and sat down next to his mother and to meet his ft fiance.
He was beyond shock as to who it is.
.

.

.

Minho.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"so I'm pretty sure you guys have met each other". Mrs han said eyeing both of them.

"yes we have" minho responded with a fake smile.

Jisung had his eyes widened and jaw dropped from how shock he is.

"Yea so I'll let you to talk privately" Mrs han said as she got up leave.

"so how are you since the announcement of the marriage" minho said starting the conversation.

"it's good" jisung said looking down to his lap.

"how is moonbin" minho said with a smirk.

"h-he broke up with me" jisung said still not looking up.

"I'm not surprised, why would he stick around with someone who doesn't keeps his promise" Minho said as he chuckled.

Jisung finally looked up in utter shock from what Minho just said.

"W-what" jisung said feeling shocked.

"I thought your smarter than me Jisung. How could you not notice that I made you life like this" minho said as he smirks.

"y-you did this" Jisung said his vision starting to blur.

"w-why" he said as he broke down.

"WHY? What do you mean why!" minho said. Jisung flinched from The sudden loudness.

"You've made me suffer from how you treated me and you just left me in the dust! What the f#ck jisung! Are you that high of yourself" minho said as he started tearing up.

"WHY! that is the only question I'm asking from you WHY did you treat me like that, like some sort of trash" minho said, he could finally let all his emotions out to the person that caused it .

"Are you that heartless. It hurts jisung it HURTS" minho said growing frustrated.

"UGHH" minho said before he left the house leaving a sobbing Jisung.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry Minho"

.

.

.

" I'm sorry for being in your life"

.

.

.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Hey guys this chapter is really dramatic but cool. Idk what to say but hope you enjoyed.

Also guys I won't be able to post a chapter next bcz I'm going somewhere. But I hope you guys understand.

-michie