7.

Suprise

Jisung side

.
.
.

Jisung woke up really early because he had to do something very important.

Today he was suppose to meet his parents after 2 years of being apart. He really misses his parents and since his parents is always busy this is his only time to meet his parents.

Before he goes to his parents house he had to pick someone up at the airport.

When he arrived at the airport he waited for someone to come. He waited for fifteen minutes before someone came to him.

"Jisung!"

He looked up to see his boyfriend there with a suitcase and a backpack heading towards him.

"Moonbin!" Jisung screeched.

"your finally here" jisung said as he pulled Moonbin in for a tight hug.

"Yep so where are we going first"

"I just checked out of the hotel so we'll be going to my parents house"

"okay that sounds good"

"but why don't we go around town first I haven't been here in a long time

"sure"

They hoped in Jisung's car and drove off to a near park. They were having so much fun when Jisung suddenly remembered something from his past.

.
.
.
.

"hey jisungie do you think ostriches lay eggs?"

"I don't know I haven't learn about them yet"

"I think they do because they're birds am I right"

"Your always right hyung now let's go to the swing"

"ok"

.
.
.
.
.

"JISUNG"

Jisung snapped back to his thought when he heard someone calling him

"h-huh"

"you were spacing out let's go!"

"where to?"

"I said let's go" Moonbin said irritated.

"o-okay"

.
.
.
.

"minho hyung do you mind if I tell you something"

"sure what is it"

"I love you"

Minho's face turned red from what the younger said and mumbled

"i love you to"

.
.
.
.

"Jisung!"

"h-huh"

"your spacing out again eat your food!"

"mhm" Jisung replied plainly.

"were going to my parents house after this" Jisung said while eating.

"okay"

Silence

"Jisung why are you being so quiet"

"nothing let's go" Jisung said standing up after he finished his food.

"w-wait I'm not done yet"

"I'll wait in the car"

Time skip

Jisung is now in front of his parents home and he hadn't felt this nervous in a long time.

He knocked on the door and the butler answered it.

Yes Jisung is very rich that's why his parents are rarely home.

"young master Mrs Han is waiting for you in the living room with Mr Han"
The butler said while he gestured for Jisung to come in.

Jisung nodded before entering the house with his boyfriend hand in hand.

"Jisung nice to meet you again"
Mrs Han said and patted to the seat next to her.

He went to the living room with his boyfriend . Before he sat down he introduced his boyfriend.

"Mom Dad this is my boyfriend Moonbin, we've been together for 2 years now and I hope you support our relationship" Jisung said proceeding to sit down in between his mother and his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry dear but your getting married" his mother said blankly.

"W-WHAT" Jisung shouted

"NO! IM NOT GONNA MARRY SOMEONE I DON'T LOVE!"

"Jisung stop screaming, you have no other choices" his mother said a little irritated.

"NO! IM NOT MARRYING ANYONE EXEPT MOONBIN!" Jisung shouted again.

"Dawson please direct Jisung to his room and bring his luggage as well"

"yes ma'am" Dawson responded.

When jisung is in his room crying, Mrs Han was still with Moonbin discussing something.

.
.
.
.

"yes Mrs Han I will do it"

Moonbin said before he bowed and left the house.

.
.
.
.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hey guys so this chapter is really bad for me.
What will happen to Moonbinnn

Im sorry hope you enjoyed

-michie