Ugh, Why Did It Feel Good?

Dolores didn't come over today, or, at least I didn't see her here. Maybe it's because mom was home this morning.

Not like I mind, though, because it's more time for me and Bucky to be alone... uh, no- well, you know what I mean by that.

"Alright boys," mom started, slipping into her jacket and grabbing her purse. "I'm headed to the hospital. I won't be back until the morning, probably 4am or so. There's some leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry later."

"Thanks Miss Rogers," Bucky smiled at her as she walked over to us as we sat on the couch.

"Of course, James," she walked over and kissed my forehead. "Love you, Steven."

"Love you too," I answered with a smile as she walked away in her pristine, white, dress that she had to wear as her nurse's uniform.

She waved as she walked out the door and locked it from the outside.

"Steve," Bucky said, looking at me funny.

"What?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, okay?"

"Oh god," I commented.

"It's just- that nurse's unifor-"

"Don't even say it-"

"And the fact that it's a white dress a-"

"Buck-"

"It's just ho-"

"OKAY," I exclaimed playfully with a smile on my face. "You think my mom's hot, got it. Weirdo."

"I mean, I was talking about the dress, but that works too."

"Whatever, Buck," I chuckled. "Other than making sly comments about my literal mother- what's on the agenda for today?"

"Kissing lesson part 2?"

"There's parts?"

"Well, duh," he snickered. "You thought it was that easy? Just one lesson's worth of information? No way no how, mister."

"Christ, okay, go."

"Touching," he said. "It's important because you need know how much to touch and when to and when not to- and where."

"Noted, go on," I commented.

"Well, there's a lot encompassed in this topic, hence a whole part dedicated towards it," he detailed. "For example, when she's talking to you, she might touch your arm to show she's interested."

"Huh? Like, how?"

He reached out and touched my arm on the side by my elbow. "Like this."

I got shivers up my arm and, then, down my back. "I see," I tried to differ from the sensation I was overcome with.

"You might even do the same to her if you want, but don't be too forward at first," he told me. "You have to go at it slow, or else it'll never work." He finally pulled his hand away from my skin and, by god, if I wasn't getting another damned boner. What the hell?

"What else?"

"Uhh... Oh! When you're actually kissing, you want your hands at her waist- not too low, though at first. She'll probably have her hands around your neck," he detailed. "Or, maybe her hands will be on your chest, in which case, you'll still have her waist or you can hold her face in your hands."

"This all sounds so... intimidating," I was honest.

"Well, it kinda comes naturally after you start," he reminded me. "And, once it progresses, there'll only be one thing in mind... you're body will take over and you won't even have to think about what you want, you'll just take it."