5- What is love

When me and gon were sitting next to each other i felt so nervous because I've never been at anyone's else house before other than mine. This meant so much to me because i was with gon he was the light the shined so bright.

"Hey killua what movie do u wanna watch?" Gon looks at me "uh anything is fine" i reply "welp we have two options here there is two scary movies but idk which one" he says . Hmmm i wonder as i look at the movies there was "It" and "insidious" interesting i thought. "Hey we should watch "It" kurapika comes to the couch holding the cookies and leorio holding the popcorn "yeah" i agree but when i looked at gon he looked a little pale "is everything okay gon?" I question "y-yeah" he says slightly nervous "alright put it on" leorio says as both him and kurapika take a seat in the other couch. Gon stands up wobbling and puts the movie, then the movie starts....

Into the movie~

While we were watching the movie there was an upcoming pop out and when the pop out came out gon jumped and directly hugged me tight, i felt him shaking and i could see by his face he was terrified and that worried me but when he was hugging me I felt somehow happy he was holding onto me... So i hugged him back and started playing with his hair just to calm him down. I could see he was confused as why i would hug him back but i didn't care because this was the only chance i would get being this close to him so i took it. Kurapika and leorio looked at both us smirking i just blushed in return.

Till the end of the movie gon was still holding onto me. "Gon the movie finished" leorio said laughing "what are u laughing about u were also hugging me when u were scared" kurapika teased "shut up!" Leorio says mad "ack sorry killua i guess i should of said this sooner, im actually afraid of clowns" gon stops hugging me and when he did i was sad :( i wanted more cuddles. "U should of said sooner if u did u wouldn't have had to watch the movie" i say "yeah ik sorry" he says. "Doesn't that clown remind u of someone guys" kurapika says and all of our faces think "hisoka"...

After that we decided to play truth or dare. "Ok i go first, kurapika truth or dare" leorio asks "truth" "god dammit!" He whines "fine is it truth u had ur first kiss?" "No i have never had any of the love things as such i don't have time for that the only thing i have time for is-" "ok i get it!" Leorio rolls his eyes uninterested "how about u killua had u had ur first kiss?" When leorio questioned me that it reminded me of the time gon kissed me in my cat form but that didn't really count though, but just the thought about it made me turn all red. "Uh no i h-haven't" i say all shy with my face looking like a tomatoe "oh then why are u red???" Leorio teases me with a smirk "no i swear i h-haven't!" i said denying it. "What about u leorio have u had ur first kiss?" Kurapika ask leorio but he just responds with a no and we all laugh at him because he should at least already have had a kiss by now... "Hey don't laugh at me! Is not funny!" he says all triggered but we just continue to laugh it off.

Gon pov
When Leorio questioned killua about getting his first kiss I was invested on what his answer will be but then he turned all red and I could tell that in his face he probably has... it made me somehow sad, maybe he did but he was just too shy to admit. Ughh it shouldn't think like this then I'll just get all sad I look down with a sad face.

Killua pov
"Have you had your first kiss gon?" Leorio questioned "gon?" He repeats trying to get gon's attention "uh no i haven't" gon responds in a low voice with a sad expression i was confused as to why he was sad?

Timeskip~

After watching movies, playing games, eating, and talking it was time for leorio to leave so we said our goodbye to him but later on kurapika had to leave as well so we said our goodbye to him to. Finally it was just me and gon alone I was so nervous to talk to him, it's crazy how much I have liked him ever since I saw him in school I started to feel something more. He was different from others and I like that, he just made me feel different I didn't really understand why I would get nervous and shy around him. My mom would always tell me that someday I would fall in love with a beautiful girl but never did I think I would fall in love with gon and especially because he was a guy!??so I was confused about that. Maybe I just like him because I admired him but it was more than that because what I felt for him I have never felt for anyone else before, I thought in my head.

Gon pov
I really wanted to ask killua if he actually had his first kiss because he was denying it right? So maybe he didn't, I- I had to ask him before he left i because he's not leaving without me not getting a response! I thought.

Killua pov
I suddenly hear loud thunder so I look outside only to realize it was raining!! Oh my God! I quickly look across the room to look for clock. I then spot a clock in the kitchen, I check the time and it was 5 minutes before 11. I started freaking out because that's usually the time I turn into a cat! "Gon I'm sorry I have to go!" I say in a hurry to the door "WAIT!" He yells then he reaches his hand to grab my arm "gon what are you doing I have to go!" I say freaking out more "Please don't leave!" He exclaims I then take off gon's arm off me and open the door.

I am literally standing 4 inches in front of gon's house in the rain but then gon follows behind me "gon why are you following me!you're getting all wet!" I say mad "so are u!" He replies "That's besides the point ur gonna get sick!" I yell "i don't care! Killua i have to ask u something" he says in a more serious tone "what do u mean!!? can't u ask me this another time-" i get interruped "no i can't this is important" i was confused as to what he was gonna ask me so i just let him talk "have u had ur first kiss?" He questions and my face turns dumbfounded "huh!???" Were my last words until i fully transfrom into a cat...

Sorry it's been taking me a long time to post it's just School has been assigning a lot of work and it's just I'm getting so annoyed. Im failing alot rn so i haven't had the time to post because of all the assigments i have to do Plus my mom took my phone away so I got in trouble. I've been having problems at home, it's really rough sometimes I just wish I could die you know but I promise I'll update my nagito X reader and my other killugon and story along with my other stories, thank you for reading

Next chapter "Baby don't hurt me"