1- prologue

This will be written in killuas pov but maybe it will rotate to other people's pov.

Killua pov
This was a like any other day i would go to school, painfully pay attention and go throughout the day without facing no problems. The other students didn't really talk to me often, usually when they would invite me to hang out i would always decline i just didn't seem to have the interest of making friends. My older brother says that a person like me could never have a friend because if people found out who i really am they would be disgusted by me. The thought of that made me sad and sooner or later i thought that way too maybe my brother was right and someone like me could never have friends.....

As i sat by the window i just looked outside with these thoughts in mind. But something made me turn my head back to the other side. This kid with a bright smile, always laughing was what grabbed my attention. He was the light to my darkness. His name was Gon freecs he was the cheerful outgoing guy that everybody liked he had his friends which where kurapika and leorio. Every single time i looked at gon i would smile with admiration in my eyes because he was someone i looked up to. Sometimes i wish i was like him and be able to talk to people so easily without the thought of thinking that i can't make friends. Every time he caught me glaring at him he would smile back, he even said hello to me in the mornings which made me happy but i was always so nervous to respond.

"Hey killua are u paying attention?" The teacher asks me "uh yes" i reply "oh is that so? Well then what was i just explaining?" "Uhhh" i just sat there with a blank expression trying to think of what way to get out of this situation "clearly u haven't been paying attention i would like for u to stay after class" "huh? Wait si-" before i could say another word he just ignores me and continues teaching. What a bummer i thought.

"Hey gon!" The teacher says with an angry tone "uh yes sir?" Gon smiles sarcastically "I SAID TO STOP TALKING I COULD LITERALLY HEAR U LAUGHING do u think im dumb ur so loud at laughing u can't even hide it!" The teacher screams which makes the whole class scared "guess that makes u the second person to stay after class" gon just sights as kurapika and leorio are laughing in the background.

Timeskip afterclass~

"Welp is just both of u" the teacher looks at both me and gon "all leave u guys here to finish the work u have to do so bye" the teacher says as he leaves the classroom. For a few seconds there was silence, but eventually i got bored of doing work so i kind off got distracted by looking at gon. But then gon catches me staring at him so i pretend i wasn't even looking "killua weren't u looking at my face?" He questions "i wasn't" i blush in embarrassment "you're lying!" "i wasn't!" i reply back "I'm sensing something suspicious" he smirks at me which makes me even more red "what's suspicious!? I wasn't looking at u or anything!" "Fine whatever u say, but I have a question killua" "what is it?" I ask in a curious tone "would u like to hang out with me and my friends this weekend we're gonna be hanging out in my place?". Huh? Why would he wanna invite me? I question myself. "why do u wanna invite me why not just invite another classmate?" I raise an eyebrow up "because i think ur pretty cool killua and i wanna get to know u better" he wants to get to know me better? "Fine then I'll go but at what time is it and also i don't know where ur place is either" "here I'll pass u my number and we could communicate through here" both me and gon exchange numbers. "So what time is it gonna be?" I question "like around three but feel free to come anytime u want" nah three is great i mean i can't really be there during the night. There is something no one knows about me and that is me turning into a cat, during the day im a human but during the night i turn into a cat that's one of the reasons why three is such a great time. But sometimes i don't fully transformed because i don't have the ability to control it so maybe the ears and tail pop out that's when i can't fully transform correctly but sometimes i do turn into a full cat.

"Welp i have to go killua i really hope u can make it, so I'll be waiting" he smiles and waves of goodbye. I was sad he left but i was overjoyed that we talked even just a little, plus we even exchanged numbers, i really do wanna go over because i wanna get to know him even more~

Gyaaah my first chapter guys i hope it was good enough if there's any mistakes i should fix feel free to tell me~