10- New toy

After i have confessed my feelings for gon i have finally understood how it feels to be in love, Yes we were friends but know what were we? Me and him were to busy focusing on what to say next after i had just confessed but then the nurse comes in..

"Shouldn't u guys be in your bed?" The nurse asked, both of us turn our heads to the direction of the door. Right infront of our eyes was a different nurse from the one that treated us... He had weird looking red hair and had a star and a water droplet in his cheeks this just made me think what's up with this clown?

"Uhh who are you?" I asked "oh im the new nurse the other nurse had to leave because something came up so I'll be attending to ur injuries" he said lifting an eyebrow... Ummm okay this is weird "well im feeling a lot better know so u don't need to take care of my-" i say but notice he was to busy paying attention to gon? "Huh no ur fine I'll take care of ur friends injuries so don't worry, u can take your leave know" "wait i-" before im allowed to say anything else im already outside of the nurse office ....
GRRRR i say growling mad what the hell was that!??

Meanwhile with gon and the new nurse

"Wow you really gotta be careful with your face it's to precious to get injured" he said while putting ointment on gon face "ah sorry" he just laughs "huh what's so funny" gon asked confused "oh nothing well my name is hisoka what's your name?" "Oh nice to meet u mr hisoka my name is gon" he smiled so brightly that mr hisoka felt his heart thump for a few seconds "YES!" He said blushing "well since your done I'll be leaving my friend is waiting" gon said heading out of the nurse "wait-" mr hisoka said but he had already left...
"Looks like i have found a new toy to play with" he smiles...

"Hey what took you so long" i say all mad "oh uh sorry the nurse was a bit talkative" gon said scratching the back of his head "hmm alright well let's go to class" i don't know but i don't have a good feeling about that so called "nurse" he had a weird way to his look and some weird actions I'll have to keep an eye on him.

Timeskip

School went by and gon had invited me over his house once again i didn't decline because i didn't mind but i guess i should have asked illumi first, but if i had asked him he would say the same thing so whatever is fine either way. When me and gon were sitting down in the couch i kept thinking of what dangerous things could happen while we were alone. "Gon-" i said but then all of a sudden gon sat in my laps looking directly into my eyes. "Go-" he kissed me putting his hands all over my hair stroking it. I was confused what he was doing and shocked i never knew he could be this bold! He then slid his tongue inside and that's when i stopped him "gon- what are you doing-!?"

"Huh?" He had a confused look "ah sorry killua is just you looked so cute i couldn't help myself but kiss you, and you know do more stuff" "HUH!??" I was highly happy that he was doing this and making the first move but i wanted to know something first. I put my hands in his waist and asked "gon what are we?" "Oh umm idk" he said clueless... "I wanna be more than friends you do understand that right?" "Uhhh well I've never done this type of things with anyone before and i thought maybe if we do more than what regular friends do i will understand what i really feel" he laughs...

"Oh" i say looking down with a sad expression "Uh is not that i don't wanna date you! Is just i don't know if im ready yet" gon was blushing which then made me smile "fine I'll wait for you but don't make me wait that long cuz then I'll run out of patience"

"That reminds me" he says as he rips my shirt open "oh ur still wearing the collar i gave you"  i then cover my chest with my hands all embarrassed "hey don't just do that out of nowhere!" He giggles "killua i wanna see you in your cat form can you turn into a cat?" "Huh is not that easy-" all of a sudden my cat ears and tail pop out "✨wow✨I meant as in all a cat though" "uhh im not so sure how to control it yet" i smile awkwardly. He then pets me which makes me feel comfortable "ur so-" i then turned into my white cat form completely!

What the barnacles!??why just know did i turn into a cat?? I was confused it wasn't even midnight or nighttime yet? Could it be-

I was interrupted in my thoughts by gons excitement "u really did listen to meeee" uhhh i couldn't say anything... "Come here" he taps his lap so i just go sit down "i missed you lilbuddy it's crazy how you and killua are the same person, but it's nice because i love both of you" he looks directly at me and i just stay staring at him with a smile. He picks me up and gives me lots of kisses "know that i think about it i should of kissed killua the right way but i got to ahead of myself today" he sights in disappointment but that's when my brain stops thinking and i turn back into a human..

"Who said it was wrong" he looked at me with silence "i-" "gon i liked everything you did, and i couldn't be happier to say i want more we could still make things right" i grab a hold of his hand tight "killua well then can we kiss know" "no problem" i respond putting my hand on his cheek leaning closer for a kiss.

All of my emotions were unleashed at that moment his lips were so sweet so soft that i wanted more. I loved him more than anything else, and i wouldn't care if my brother said what he would say. "Gon" our lips part from each other "i love you" he blushes "killua i- i love you to" a smile comes across my face "wanna go on a date"

"Huh!??"