4 - Friends

It was finally Friday the day i get to see gon along with his friend's. I was super excited because I've been waiting for this moment this whole week know that it was finally here i was more than thrilled!

So in the morning i went to school somehow in a good mood because is not everyday im like this, i arrive in class and don't see gon. I was surprised because he always gets to class early but i guess not today. We were only 20 minutes into class and gon still wasn't here i started to worry and was kind of sad because i wanted to see that smile of his, and especially when he talked to me and said good morning that would've been super nice. Suddenly all the class turns around to look at the door open "sorry im late" gon enters catching his breath.

"Were u running??" The sir questioned "yes sorr-" "why run if u were already late to class" the teacher says rolling his eyes "is just i didn't wanna be more late" gon replies "well ur already late now go take a seat". I looked at gon and then he looks directly at me it made me blush when he looked all serious so i just quickly looked the other way. "Why are u still standing there?" The sir says looking angry "oh sorry im late i gotta Apple" gon says holding an apple on his hand "sorry im late got an apple, get the hell outta here with ur healthy ass shit, i don't need ur shit!" the sir said mimicking gon in a very very annoyed voice. Gon just takes a step back and goes to sit down while the whole class is laughing at him, i could see his face turned sad whenever everyone started laughing... "uh sir" i raise my hand nervously "what is it now killua? U finally deciding to talk!?" He laughs "uh well don't u think you should be more respectful to gon, i mean teacher's don't cuss" i say and gon just turns to look at me with a surprised face.

Gon pov
Is he defending me??why?

Back to killua pov
Then the sir just keeps laughing "oh killua i think ur better off not opening ur mouth" he says in a deep voice... when he said that i felt anger go through me, i mean what kind of teacher is disrespectful to his own students and especially cusses at them! Know that's it I've had it! I stand up from my chair and hit the desk with my hand and finally speak up "oh shut up old gezeer u should know better then to cuss and disrespect ur students! now apologize to gon!" I scream pointing at him. Oh I've done it.... The sir was mad...hella mad.... Gon had a shock face and so did everyone in the class, because i wasn't the type of student to say stuff like that. "DETENTION!" The sir yelled pointing for me to get out of class but then gon stands up and says "if killua is leaving so am i!".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sights* "i guess we did end up in detention..." Gon says awkwardly "yeah" i reply, a few seconds of silence pass but then both of us look directly at each other and start laughing. "Um thanks for having my back there" gon says "yeah thanks for having mine" i smile with a tiny blush "killua i can't wait to hang out this afternoon" gon gives a bright wide smile then laugh once again "yea me to" i say in a low tone smiling....

Timeskip~

During detention me and gon talked a little more but not as much because a teacher came in and checked on us. After detention we dreadfully had to go back to class and let time pass by and before we knew it, it was already the end of school.

After school ended i went home and got ready, i put a black turtle neck long sleeve shirt. The reason i put a turtle neck long sleeve shirt is because i was still wearing the necklace gon gave me. The other day during my cat form and i didn't wanna take it off, the necklace gon gave me was so important that i just left it on, i mean i really much doubted he'll find out. There was basically a 10% percent chance he'll find out but nahh i doubted i thought in my head. "Illumi im heading out" i say as i open the door "killua just remember if they find out who u really are they'll be-" it then interrupt him "Shut up!" I yell leaving angry. Geez i hate my brother....

After walking a long walk i finally arrive at gons place, "wow it's pretty small" i comment as im just standing at his door step. Omg im at gon doorstep what do i do!!!??? I say freaking out "ok calm down killua i got this" as i was about to knock on the door the door opens itself only to reveal gon "Oh hey killua!" He smiles, i blush. Wow he looked really cute 😳😳😳 he was wearing green shorts with a white plain t-shirt even tho it wasn't the best outfit he still managed to look cute i thought to myself. "oh hey killua?" Kurapika comes out behind gon "hey what's taking u guys so long come on put on a mov-" leorio comes out of nowhere "oh hey killua" he also says.

"Welcome killua im glad u could make it" gon says all cheerful "yeah nice to meet u killua im kurapika gon has told us a lot about u-" "hey kurapika u forgot the cookies are in the oven!" gon interrupts kurapika mid- sentence "oh crap!i forgot the cookies!" Kurapika leaves to the kitchen in a hurry "sup im leorio nice to meet u kid" leorio says handing out his arm for a handshake "what's an old geezer doing here?" I question confused "hey im a tennager just like u guys!" He screams angry my face went to completely shock WTH!?? Well okay whatever i thought. "Hey leorio come help me" kurapika screams "im coming!" He screams back "geez kids these days telling me i look old" leorio says in a low tone angry leaving to the kitchen.

"Welp yeah those are my friends" gon just smiles sarcastically "uh yeah" i smile back "well wanna go take a seat" he points to the couch "yeah" i reply awkwardly. We both sit in the couch right next to each other. I could feel my heart thumping none stop because of how nervous i felt at that moment i wondered if gon heart was thumping to?

Next chapter "What is love"