17- Date gone right?

I've turned into a cat a again.... " Why is it that i keep turning to a cat im tired of it!" I yell into the woods with an echo backing it up. My brother is so annoying why can't he just let me live my life instead of always telling me "oh you'll never make friends because of what you are" i made friends! It's all because of gon he looked at me differently he accepted me for who i am! So why can't he just understand that! But maybe he's right i guess i should tell my parents since i really did fool them...

I sight feeling tired of life. I literally ran out of my house with tears in my face feeling so upset that i ended up here in the woods. "Gon im grateful to have you without you i don't know what i would do" i look up the staring night sky shining bright with an emotion of sorrow.

Meanwhile with illumi being on the phone but you wouldn't guess who he's on the phone with-

"Hey hisoka"

"Hey dear" hisoka playfully teases

Illumi proceeds to tell him the whole story about how killua tried to fool his whole family that he was dating a girl but was indeed a guy.

"I see well there both my patients at school you see"

"Wait what!? Why didn't you tell me this EARLIER!" Illumi yells into the phone while hisoka is just laughing in the background

"Yeah im taking interest on gon i mean there's still kil-"

"He's my little brother if you do as a thing as to touch him you will dead" Illumi threatens hisoka with an intense look on his face but

"Don't worry he isn't my target"

"So how is it that killua boyfriend is your target?" Illumi asks

"Well he is very different from everyone else that I've ever met before, he's really stubborn even though his life could be in the line, he keeps going and doesn't give up i find it very fun watching him" hisoka grins while talking

"Your creepy" illumi comments

Well I'm skipping there rest of conversation because they had a long boy talk after that

I finally had the courage to go back home, i just decided to go to sleep as soon as i got there because i was way to exhausted to look for my outfit i didn't want to see illumi anyway.

Next day~

It was aroun 1pm i got up extra early to get ready for my date today, therefore hoped into the shower. As i was showering i kept thinking about gon and how he would look good in anything he would wear. I remember when he dressed up as a girl he looked so adorable, my thoughts became lewd  into thinking on how gon would look in a maid outfit.... Blood starting dripping out of my nose. "Crap!" I say frustrated.
Once I've finished showering i put on a outfit, i had a black hoodie with dark jeans along with some white shoes also i thought why not add a cap to my look.
Once i finished changing i fix my hair a little bit pouring some cologne on me.

"Im done" i announce i look at the clock and it was already 2:25pm i get out of my house on my way to the Cinema.

Meanwhile with gon

I take a look at myself in the mirror to see how i look before i go out. "Green hoodie check, dark green pants check, frog hat check black shoes check, i look great!" I give myself confidence.

"Aunt mito im heading out!"

"Ok good luck with your date and be careful!" She lets out...

Back to killua pov

I arrived at the movie theater 10 minutes earlier than usual. I felt nervous and happy.

Some time later~

I've been waiting here 30 minutes already! and gon hasn't made it yet! I was starting to loose my patience until i felt someone tap my shoulder from the back. I turn around and see gon in the cutest outfit i mean he kinda was wearing mostly all green but other than that he looked so cute. The frog hat matched him so much.

"Sorry killua i was running late because i had to help a lost kid find his mother which took some time then i missed my bus so i had to wait for another one" he scratches the back of his neck with a sarcastic smile i pet him in the head

"It's okay as long as you made it it's fine, but next time don't make me wait" i pinch him

"Oww sorry killua i promise i won't make you wait next time!"

"Fine let's go watch the movie cuz im pretty sure it already started!" Both of us hold hands and go inside the room to see the movie...

Into the movie~

Both of us were so into the movie that we didn't even pay attention we touched each others hands while we were trying to reach for popcorn we looked into each others eyes with intimate looks. I leaned closer to him give him a kiss and instead of paying attention to the movie i got to carried away that i started making out with him. I mean there wasn't anyone other than us in the movie theater..

I went down his seat and started unbuckling his pants.

"Killua we really shouldn't be doing this here" gon lets out with short breaths.

"Why not there's no one here" i finally take out his thing out of his pants "plus it looks like you're really turned on i can't just leave you like this"

"Killua wait-" i put his thing inside my mouth as i start sucking his tip, he starts moaning from how hard i was going from using my tongue all over him..

"That's it that's what i like to hear" i say putting his thing back into my mouth...