18-Trouble

So basically we were in the movie theater supposedly watching a movie but instead i got to excited that i started sucking gon off. So it basically went on like that for another 30 minutes.... Until the movie finally finished.

"Aaah killua the movie ended we should stop" gon reassures me and we both take our leave to the main entrance.

"Yeah your right sorry i got to excited but you're the one that looked all cute for no reason so i just couldn't help myself!"

"But you're the cute one" gon says

"No you are" i reply

"Oh really killua?" Gon smirks

"Yeah?" All of a sudden gon gets on top of a table and makes a luring announcement.

"Hey everybody killua here my best friend in the entire world, thinks that im cuter than him but isn't he just the cutest!?" I turn all red from all the people who have turned around to look at both gon and I. I started telling gon to get down and to be quiet but then everybody agreed with him. Mostly all of the people there were girls so they all just nodded in agreement (ik y'all viewers agree don't ya?)

"See killua im right your cuter!" gon flashes a bright smile onto his face so i just give up.

"Gon get down here right know everybody already agreed!" I say trying not to raise my voice. He finally gets down and takes my hand on our way out of the movies.

It was already night time so we just decided to walk around and talk about life.

"Hey gon can i ask you something?" i ask in a serious tone

"Yeah you can ask me anything killua, so what is it?" He becomes curious

"What would you have done if we've never met, never crossed paths?" I look at him.

"Well to be honest my life has become so much better ever since I've met you, you've always been there for me, you were the first person for me to fall in love with at first i didn't understand because i was confused but you made me realize that life means so much more killua i don't know what i would've done if I've never met you! I've made so much memories with you that i don't even wanna think about a life were ur not in it! And even if we never met we will cross paths eventually, even if it's in another life! I would go out to look for you!" He looks at me with those light brown eyes of his with such admiration that it makes me blush. Gon i can't help but look away your the light.....

"Im happy to hear that i don't know what i would do without you either you mean so much to me that in my next life i would look for you to! I would never give up in looking for you!.... Because i love you" he then holds my hand tighter.

"Killua can i kiss you right now?" Gon questioned which makes me let out a small laugh.

"You don't even have to ask just kiss me dummy" he leans closer for a kiss. I feel his lips touch mine with such tenderness and delight. I want for all my memories with gon to always remain in my head this is something I'll never forget....

After some long long kisses once again we both look at the time and realize it was super late. We both part our ways thinking that it would last but perhaps i was wrong.

Gon pov
As i was walking home i decided to take a shortcut but this was the worst idea i could've made. Since i took this random shortcut i went through the alleyway and you wouldn't have guessed who i bumped into!? The guy with the black cap. Of course i knew that my happiness wasn't gonna last long if he showed up. I tried walking away from him as well as avoiding him but he caught onto me and since it was only one of me i was outnumbered by him.

"Hey gon so i finally understand" he starts laughing " i finally understand why that killua kid means so much to you! You guys are some homos" all of his friends including him were laughing there asses off as if it was some kind of joke. All he was doing was being so rude and disrespectful that i wasn't gonna deal with his mean insults!

"Who are you calling homos! So what if we are why do you care!" I yell making him get a mad temper furthermore he starts walking towards me getting really really close to my face.

"Huh since when did you learn how to talk back ever since that killua came you've been more aggressive and brave all of a sudden did he give you confidence to talk back to me!? That's pathetic! Don't you remember when you were someone we all played around with!" He looks me directly in the eyes not moving his eyes from me

"I- killua gave me courage to stand up for myself he's the one that made my life better because if it wasn't for him you guys would've kept taking advantage of me! And i won't let you anymore im not gonna let myself be used! Not by you!"

"Oh really? You know what what if we make a deal?" This sparked my interest so i asked

"What kind of deal?"

"This deal is super easy gon you can take either the easy way or the hard way. Let's say i had in plan in mind to bother killua and ruin his life bu-"

"Leave killua alone!" I yell

"Wait there gon i wasn't done explaining, as i was saying i could ruin killuas life but if you agree to let him go and be our little friend again then we won't do anything to him that's the deal im trying to make here" he does an evil grin while looking me straight in the eyes.

"So if i agree to let him go then you guys won't do anything to him!?" I ask feeling hopeless

"Yeah! So what would it be gon!?? Would you rather for me to ruin his life and torture him or you be our little friend again letting him go and making his life more easy, because if you disagr-"

"Deal! I-I im only doing this for killua sake i want him to be happy i don't wanna cause him no more trouble" i look down in the floor with sadness in my heart...

"Hahahahaha im glad you choose the right choice! Know you don't have to worry about him anymore because you won't cause him anymore trouble! Im glad to have you as a pal again!" He puts his arm around me with a smile but deep inside he knew that it would hurt both him and I.

Im sorry killua im sorry that i couldn't keep being with you longer....

Next chapter "Distance"