15- Afterword

After that crazy weekend of convincing my family gon was a girl, and us finally started dating everything felt better than ever i finally had someone by my side... Well that's what i thought...
............................................................................

I go to the school with a big smile on my face and was greeted by kurapika in the morning.

"Hey killua what's the big surprise today? You seem to be a in an awfully good mood?" Kurapika questioned with curiosity

"Oh well... Me and gon-" before i got to finish my sentence kurapika eyes widened

"Wait- are you guys finally dating!?" He interrupted

"Um yes" i blush

"Im so happy for you guys! I've been waiting for you to get together it's always been so obvious u guys had a crush on each other the way you would always look at gon i just knew it from the start!" He gives me a pat on the back

"But u don't think it's wrong for me to like gon? I mean were both males so-"

"So what!? your allowed to love whoever you want killua i don't mind if you guys are dating!" I felt relief hearing his words unlike him my mother wants me to have a stupid girlfriend which is so annoying...

"So how did it go with your family i presume you didn't tell them because last time i saw gon he was dressed as a girl" kurapika started giggling a little. I started explaining the whole situation to him while he listened very patiently that's basically how we both walked together on our way to class...

Meanwhile in gon pov

I was skipping to school in a very good mood because me and killua were finally dating! At first i was confused but now it was way different because i felt the same way he did even though we were both boys i didn't care because he was my best friend the one who i unexpectedly fell in love with. Sometimes i could be really clueless so i didn't know that killua liked me but later on i ended up finding out he did. I wish we could stay like this forever because at some point i want to introduce him to my dad he might think it might be weird for me to be dating killua but I'll convince him someway.

I was to busy caught up in my own thoughts that i didn't even realize someone or should i say various people were following me. Suddenly i feel something pull me into the bushes right beside me.

"Ouch" i utter falling down in the floor i look up to see the same guy me along with killua had fought back then. What did he want now?

"Look it here we found you again gon!" The guy in the black cap said, i didn't respond back

"Oh why are u so quiet?? Cat's got your tongue? Anyways im not here to hurt you if you think that im just a little angry about that killua guy you know the guy you hang out with-" i get up really quickly as soon as he mentions killuas name

"What do you want!!?" I declare

"Oh now your getting all confident aren't you!? well let's just say i don't like that friend of yours so i thought why not just make him suffer right? So tell me what does he not like?" He questioned but i was just so mad. How could he be so disrespectful all killua did back then is protect me and he thinks getting revenge is a better way to solve this mess!?

"Im not gonna tell you! Killua is my best friend and i won't let you hurt him!" He then just burst out laughing as if i just told a joke.

"It's not funny!-" he grabs me by the neck pulling me up literally chocking me

"Do you think this is a joke i asked you want makes him suffer if you don't tell me now then you will face the consequences!"

"Ack-" i was struggling to breathe trying to take his hand off from me but i still wasn't budging.

"Say something! Or else you'll die!" I didn't even budge he started chocking me harder until someone came interrupting this whole commotion. Hisoka comes in and grabs the guys arm aggressively telling him to stop. The guy gets creeped out and finally let go of me. I start breathing again but I still felt pain from how tight he was chocking me.

"You student's don't even know how to be have you should learn some manners before interacting with other people" hisoka looks directly into the guys eyes making them all leave running.

"Are you okay?" He looks down on me as i was coughing in the floor

"Yes im fine- *coughs*" i reply feeling unsure of myself.

"You're clearly not fine let's go to the infirmary I'll treat you there"

We both start walking together on our way.

In the infirmary~

"Why didn't you say anything? if you just said something he would of stopped chocking you letting you go" hisoka said

"Because i wasn't gonna say anything im not gonna let them hurt killua!"

"You sure like that killua a lot don't you?"

"Yes he's my best friend... Well boyfriend now" i smile feeling good that i stayed quiet even though i could've died.

Meanwhile in hisoka head....

Stupid kids i should be the only one chocking gon, oh gOoooOooonNnnnNn you really are admirable i think i should watch you a little longer but it's so hard being patient....

Back to killua pov

Kurapika had already left for his class but as i was on my way to mine i saw both the nurse and gon going into the infirmary together?? This really caught my eye so i followed them to see what was going on. I barged in into the infirmary seeing gon seated in a bed.

"Gon what happened!? Are you hurt!?" I walk up to him

"Im fine killua don't worry about it" he smiled but i could tell it was a fake one.

"I put my hands in his cheeks, as i was about to ask him again the nurse sees me.

"Oh your killua aren't you?"

"Yes why?" I raise an eyebrow

"Gon was talking about you, you see he seems to love you very much" gon gets all red looking away but hisoka just giggles "He really does like you"

Okay he was acting weird more weird than his looks ugh why did we have to have a clown as a nurse 😐....