Epilogue.

Author's POV:

A few months later.....

"We will be back in two or three hours," Megan yelled from the front porch.

A heavy bag dangled in her shoulder and her hands clutched the Wheelchair in which William was sitting.

"Alright, Mey, be safe," Cassandra replied from the kitchen.

"Sure, we will," Megan answered and started to move the wheel chair in the direction of the garage.

After securing the chair in the back seat, she sat beside him and closed the door, they started to drive in the direction of the hospital where Matt is admitted.

Back at home...

Cassandra finished the cooking and placed them on the dining table. Desiree walked towards the kitchen and as soon as she spotted Cassandra she greeted her.

"Hey Cassey," she said. "Daisy, eat your food," Cassandra said.

"No, no. I'm going out for a project work. I'll be back in an hour or so, I'll eat after that," she said walking to the door not waiting for her response. More like, going out before she responded so she can do her work.

Cassandra shook her head at her antics. The clock showed 1:40. She sighed as she walked upstairs.

Cassandra entered the room and found Victor putting on his suit. She walked up to him and took the tie from his hands and started tying it.

Victor looked down her with a smile on his lips. After tying it she buttoned his suit.

"Lunch is ready," she said. He hummed as he pulled her for a kiss. But the sound of loud fighting made them pull apart. Victor frowned as he poked his head out of the room and looked into the living room.

"Don't talk to me," Raina yelled and threw a cushion at Lucas. He quickly dodged it and sat beside her on the couch.

"I'm sorry," he said whining. She looked at him for a minute and nodded. "But it's not my fault," Lucas said and she slapped his arms.

"I'm going to dad's. You rot here," she said and got up. "Hey no, no. It's my fault, okay?" He said pulling her by her hands. She fell on top of him and slapped his chest.

Liam and Reyah came into the room and sat on the couch at the far end and talking something.

Victor took Cassandra's hands in his and walked out of the room. "Lee, Luke. Are you going to eat?" Cassandra asked and they all were too busy in their own conversations.

"Let them be. I'll eat and I have a meeting, I should be there in an hour," he said. She hummed and placed a plate for him.

Ethan entered the room with his car keys swirling in his hands. "Hey guys," he said and sat on the kitchen island.

"Cassey, I'm hungry," he said rubbing his stomach. "I made food for all, come and dig in," she said as she took another plate.

Ethan and Victor started to eat the hot mac and cheese. "Where is Daisy?" Ethan asked.

"She went to buy some materials for a project work," Cassandra answered. Ethan nodded while stuffing his mouth with more food.

"Vicky, I have a plan," he said suddenly. "What?" Victor said between his bites.

"Can we change the name of this mansion from D'Martini's to Lovers Park?" He asked innocently.

Victor rolled his eyes. "Come on, it is the best suitable. See, they didn't even notice we are talking to them," he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever," Victor answered and finished his food. He stood up and drank a glass of water.

"When will your shift be over?" He asked Cassandra. "I'm in a day off, today," she said.

"Good, we can go out tomorrow," he said and placed a kiss on her head. She smiled at him.

He walked into the living room. "Reyah, are you free tomorrow?" Victor asked looking at her. "Of course, why?" She asked.

"Tomorrow, all are going on a outing. I would like if you and Raina join us," he explained.

"Sure, we will be there," she said. "Alright," he said and made his way out of the door.

In the evening, all of them except Victor sat on the dining room. William's wheelchair was also placed in the table.

Everyone was talking and laughing waiting for Victor to arrive. The tradition of eating the breakfast and Dinner with everyone was still followed in the D'Martini mansion.

After half an hour, Victor joined them.

All of them sat there happily and with content.

Finally, their home was filled with happiness once again.

.......