29.Delilah and Rodgerito

Hey hey guys.

Here is the second chapter.

Darius' POV:

I don't know what I should do in my life anymore.

Is torturing Desiree for all these years without any reason, a right thing to do?

Of course, it is. And I will do that again.

My life was not this difficult some years ago.

35 Years ago:(1985)

I was sitting in my office room. I heard some news from my investigators that a new mafia gang was growing in the country.
That was not good.

I was studying the file in front of me about the new growing Mafia gang.

The Italian Mafia

Name : Rodgerito D'Martini
Age : 22 years
Date of birth : 12-08-1963
Relationship status : Single

The only good thing from this was that he was single and another was he was only 22 years old.

I quickly called the maid and ordered her to take my sister here.

After about 15 minutes, Delilah, my sister came into the room. "May I know the reason why you called me, sir?" She asked her head bowed down.

This is the place of the women in the Mafia world, they should be bowed down or better kneeled infront of men.

"Of course, Delilah. I want a favour from you," I said looking at her, pushed back in my chair. My sister was a good looking girl I should say.

She will surely be able to make that Rodgerito boy fall in our trap. She nodded her head still looking down.

"I want you to pretend to be love in this man, live with him and at the right time, steal his documents and bring them to me," I said. She looked up at me shocked.

How dare she look at my face? I quickly stood up and placed my hands on top of her head and made her look down, "This is your place, Delilah. How dare you look a man straight at his face," I growled in anger and she trembled under my words.

"I-I'm sorry, S-sir." She said and I nodded as I sat back in my chair.

"Do the work I gave you." I said. "No" she cried. "Don't you dare disrespect me, Delilah," I said giving her a tight slap on her cheeks.

She winced in pain as she clutched her cheeks in her hands and looked at me. "I-I don't w-wanna d-do it, s-sir, it's...it's like throwing myself at him," she said and recieved another slap as a reward.

"Do what your brother says, Delilah. After all, you women are just useless. Be useful in this way atleast." My father, Dimitri said as he entered the room.

"Sir, I-" now she was cut off by my father slapping her hard on her cheeks again. "Don't talk in front if men, go and do the job your brother gave you," he said and went out.

She bowed down at me and went out of the room, running.

Do I feel sad because I slapped my sister? No. Because she is woman who needs to be manhandled.

Author's POV:

Delilah ran out of the room, tears streaming down her eyes. Everyone in the mansion looked at her sorrowfully. But no one bothered to go and look after her. Because no one wanted to get into the bad side of Darius Eterna.

The Eterna mansion had always been filled with the sound of the sobs of women. And today, the lady of the house herself is sobbing in her room hugging her knees to her chest.

The sudden knock on the door startled her. She wiped her face with a cloth lying beside her. 'Come in' she muttered and the door opened to show a maid with a big box in her hands.

"Ma'am, Master Darius had ordered to give this dress to you and asked to drop you near the park in the D'Martini residence," she said, placed the dress on the bed and went out of the room.

Delilah slowly stood up and put on the clothes. She walked out of the room and waited outside. In about 2 hours she was sitting in the park side bench.

15 minutes later, a man in a casual clothes walked in the park. Delilah kept her head hung low.

Rodgerito saw the young girl sitting on the park bench all alone by herself. His heart instantly fluttered on seeing the petite frame of the girl. She had brunette hair and green eyes. It seemed more beautiful than his piercing blue eyes.

He walked towards the girl and sat on the same bench. He thought she would look at him and speak. But she did nothing and just sat there.

"Miss, may I know why a pretty lady like you is sitting here all alone?" Rodgerito asked.

She said nothing and just sat there silently. Rodgerito frowned. No girl has ever ignored him. He must be raged, but he was calm. He was amused on the girl's attitude.

"My name is Rodgerito D'Martini. May I know your sweet name?" He asked again.

"Delilah" she mumbled still not looking at her.

Rodgerito smiled to himself and moved closer to her.

.......

Worcount: 859