27.My Baby Brother

Victor's POV:

Recap: "I heard someone say, 'Don't forget to take your knife'. I think it is Darius," William said. "Will, keep Desiree safe. We will be there in 10 minutes." I said and hung up.

"Ethan, someone is coming home, and Will thinks it may be dangerous," I said.

"I'll call Lee and Luke, you get the car ready," he said and took his phone out to call them.

I quickly gave orders to Simon and went out and hoped onto the car. Ethan came in about 20 seconds. We drove off to the mansion.

In about 10 minutes we were out on the lawn of our mansion. Through the glass walls of the mansion, I can see William and a girl talking. William was sitting on the floor, his back supported in the couch.

I can see William's conciousness slipping. I took my gun and shot through the glass and shot on the girl's shoulder. She hissed in pain and fell on the floor.

Ethan and I ran to the door quickly. I went near the girl while Ethan went to William. "Who are you?" I said, my voice thick and intimidating.

"Shit, Victor, he is unconscious. But there is no injuries in his head," Ethan yelled. "What did you do to him?" I hissed in anger.

"I-I stabbed h-him with a-a k-knife s-smeared in (a drug)" she stuttered in pain clutching her shoulder were the bullet pierced her.

"Ethan, Take William to his room and treat him, I'll deal with her," I said. Ethan lifted William in his hands and started to walk away when I said, "I want my baby brother safe," Ethan nodded and ran down the hallways.

"I'm asking for the last time, girl. Who are you?" I asked her. "M-megan M-miller," she said, her breathing erratic.

"And how are you related to Darius?" I asked now calm. My thoughts were running wild. My baby brother is unconscious, my sorellina is afraid of seeing me, and Cass is nowhere to be seen.

"I-I'm his daughter," she said as she closed her eyes in pain. His daughter?

"Victor, P-please s-save William," she hissed out. Save him?

"You are the one who stabbed him. Now you are asking me to save him," I asked utterly confused of what this girl is talking.

"I love William. I did what my dad told me because he threatedned to kill my baby brother," she was crying at the time she finished.

"What are you talking? Explain." I demanded an answer from her.

"My mom, my brother and I were living in a village far away from here. Our father would visit us some days a year and spend time with us. Four years ago, my dad came to us and asked me to go to the same school where four brothers studied and pretend that I'm in love with William. But I refused, so he threatened to kill my mom," she said, her cries fading into sobs and hiccups.

"I thought, he loved my mom and will never do something like that, but he killed her in front of my and my brothers eyes. I pleaded him not to do that. But he never listened to me. Then, he started to threaten the life of my brother. So, I did all he said. But I swear Victor, I love William." She sobbed out placing her head on the couch.

The sounds of her sobs filled the room. I scooted closer to her and placed my hands on her uninjured shoulder.

She looked up at me and asked, "Tell me, Victor. If someone is threatening the life of Will or Desiree or any other of your brothers, will you do what they ask or will let your loved ones die?" She asked crying.

"Choosing between Matt and William was a tough choice. But I promised my mother that I will keep my brother safe. For Matt's sake, I let William go," she cried her eyes out now.

"Stop crying, Megan. Get up, I want your wound to be treated," I said, she looked at me shocked.

"I know you will kill me, then why should you bother to treat my wounds," she asked rather amused.

"I can't be the reason my cousin dies and as far as I know, I believe what you said, I'll keep you and your brother safe," I said and she looked at me with admiration in her eyes.

I helped her on her feet and we walked down the halls and entered William's room. William was lying on the bed lifeless.

"We should get the doctor as soon as we can, he is in danger," Ethan said.

I nodded my head, "Treat her wound, I'll go get Cassandra and Daisy," I said and walked out of the room.

I went straight to the library. Knowing William, he will probably let them in the panic room. I open the room with the passcode and saw Daisy sleeping peacefully on the bed and Cass sitting on the bed beside her.

As soon as she saw me, Cass ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I tensed for a second and returned the hug. My body moved on it's own accords as I placed a kiss on the top of her head. She pulled away from me instantly and mumbled a sorry.

"I'm sorry too, Cassandra. But I need your help, come on," I said and I lifted Desiree in my arms careful not to wake her and walked to her room and placed Desiree on the bed and locked the room.

We then went to William's room and Cass scurried to his side and quickly started to check him up.
Megan was standing on the corner of the room, tears flowing from her eyes nonstop.

After a few minutes of examining William, Cass turned to me. "His life is out of danger. But..." Cass trailed.

"What Cassandra?" I asked getting impatient to know about my brother's health.

"He is in coma"

.......

Wordcount: 1013