19.The Party

Hey guys. The second chapter for today.

Victor's POV:

We walked into the party hall. It was too crowded. I pulled Daisy to my side and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Nina(Tiny cute girl), Stay near me the whole night. Don't even leave my side. If you want to go anywhere and I'm not available then just go with Ethan or Lee." I said a little sternly and she nodded her head.

We walked in and the leader of Russian Mafia, Alexei Romanova, came towards me and extended his arms.

"Welcome, MR.D'Martini. I am so glad you came here accepting my invitation." He said in an Russian accent.

I nodded my head and my brothers stood behind me while Desiree was standing beside me with my arms still around her waist.

"May I know who this lovely lady is?" Alexei said and I looked at him giving a death glare. "I'm sure this is not mandatory, Romanova. And she is my little sister." I said and he looked take aback.

We walked further down the hall when we saw the name under us and 5 chairs around it. "ALEXEI" I yelled and he ran over to me. "I want another chair." I said he gulped and nodded his head and ran across the room and placed a chair beside mine. I motioned my brothers to sit. Desiree was sitting between me and Ethan.

"Capo. Sento che qualcosa non va. Dovremmo tenere al sicuro la principessa.(Boss, I feel something is wrong. We have to keep the Princess safe.)" Ethan said to me.

I nodded my head and said, "Anch'io mi sento allo stesso modo, Eddie. Tenerla al sicuro è la cosa più importante in questo momento. E ci sono guardie ovunque. Quindi non preoccuparti, non commetteremo più lo stesso errore.(I feel the same way too, Eddie. Keeping her safe is the most important thing right now. And there are guards everywhere. So don't worry, we won't make the same mistake again.)" I said as I made my eyes roam around the room for any suspicions.

A few minutes later Romanova came and stood beside me. I can feel Daisy feeling uncomfortable so I moved closer to her and suddenly she wrapped her arms around mine tightly.

"Mr.D'Martini. I'm so happy you took your sister with you here today." He said and I kept a blank face and nodded.

He made his way to the stage. And turned on the mic and started to address the guests. I leaned down to Desiree and whispered in her ears, "I want to introduce you to the world. Will you come with me to the stage?" I asked her and she looked through the crowd and looked at me in my eyes.

"Will you be with me?" She asked her voice small. "Of course. I'll be with you on the stage." I said. Then she nodded her head.

"I welcome Mr.Victor D'Martini to the stage to give a speech." I stood up and gave my hands to Desiree. She put her hands in mine and stood up. I wrapped my hands around her and walked to the stage.

Everyone gathered were looking at us confused. Her grip in my arms were tightened. I slowly caressed her hands in mine as we walked up the stairs and stood in front of the the mic.

"As everyone here knows, I'm Victor D'Martini, the capo of Italian Mafia. I and my brothers work in the Mafia world as well as we have our company, the D'Martini Enterprises. And here I'm to introduce the world is The Italian Mafia's Princess, our sister, Desiree D'Martini. "

A spotlight was directed at her and she looked terrified. As she saw our brothers standing up and clapping, her face relaxed and a small smile stretched on her face.

I motioned her to come over to me. She took small steps to me and stood beside me. "Everyone who obeyed my orders till now, will obey hers from now." I said and she looked at me. I gave her a reassuring smile and again turned to the mic.

"So. That's it and everyone can enjoy your party." I said and climbed down the stairs with Desiree by my side.

We reached where our brothers were sitting and she released the breath she was holding and sprawled comfortably on the chair.

"What will you have, my highness?" William said to Daisy in a fake British accent and all of us burst out laughing hard.

All the people in the room were staring at us. The capo and his brothers have never laughed not even smiled in front of anyone and now they are laughing their ass off, so it's not a big deal to stare. I became silent and looked through the room one time and now everyone were back to the work they were doing.

"Whatever you have, my kind sir." She said in the British accent. The food were served and the waiter whispered near my ears. "Capo, cosa avrebbe da bere la signorina D'Martini. (Boss, What would Ms.D'Martini have for drinks?)".

"Dalle un bicchiere di buon succo d'arancia. (Give her a glass of fine orange juice)" I answered and he nodded her head and went away.

Suddenly Desiree asked, "Do you all have girlfriends?". I looked taken aback. Ethan and William are looking like nothing had happened and eating their food, while Liam and Lucas chocked on their wine and coughing. Something is up with these two. I need to find it.

"Victor have one. I'm telling you Daisy. She is such a sweetheart, Victor loves her that he can't even live without seeing her for a day." Ethan said and Desiree turned to look at me. "Really, Victor? You haven't told me about this." She said and I shook my head.

"She is out on a tour. She will be here in 3 days. You'll get to meet her after that." I said and she nodded and turned back to eating. "I'm sure Desiree will love Melissa." It was William now.

"Basta vantarmi. Stai zitto e riempiti la bocca di cibo.(Enough bragging me. Shut up and stuff your mouth with food)" I said and Desiree chuckled.

She doesn't know Italian right? Then why is she chuckling?

"Why are you chuckling, Nina(Tiny cute girl)?" I asked and she looked at me surprised. "I was... I was thinking how William talked in British accent a while ago" she stuttered and I didn't give my mind to it and started eating my food.

..........

Wordcount: 1086

Hello guys. There will be a double update tomorrow and I will tell you the reason tomorrow.

Until then,

Bye-bye.