25.The pain of curing.

Hey guys.

The Italian Mafia Princess has reached 300 votes. Thank you so much guys. You are all amazing.

Here you go...

Author's POV:

"They will never hurt you, Desiree. They all love you so much," Cassandra said caressing Desiree's hair. She was lying on Cassandra's lap in her bedroom.

"Sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow," Cassandra said as she got up. Desiree held her hands and looked at her, "Stay here, Please."

Cassandra's heart swelled on seeing the little girl pleading helplessly. She nodded her head and sat on her bed. They both were taking insignificant things and don't even know when they dosed off to sleep.

Victor slowly opened the door of his sister's room to check up on her. They were both sleeping peacefully. An unknown warmth spread through his heart. A small smile decorated his heart as he closed the door and went to his room and slept.

The next morning

Victor sat up on his bed. The curtains of his room were still closed. He stood and walked to the window and opened the curtain. Desiree and Cassandra were playing in the lawn. He smiled to himself and went out of his room and took a much needed shower.

After dressing in his suit, he came to the dining room to see his brothers waiting for him. "Sorry, guys. I'm a little late today," he said as he sat.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm taking a day off today," William said sleepily.

"About that, you and Desiree are not going to the school until the problems are sort out. You can come with me to the company if you thing you'll be bored," Victor said drinking the coffee Ethan gave him.

"No, thanks bro. I haven't seen most part of our house, so I'll say home and see them," William said suddenly gaining energy.

Victor raised an eyebrow, to which William shrugged and stared to eat his food.

"Ethan, You can with me. Lee and Luke, go to the holding," Victor said and all the brothers nodded their head.

Cassandra entered the dining hall and surprised to see all of them sitting there and eating their breakfast.

"How is she?" Victor asked to which Cassandra slightly smiled and nodded her head.

"I want some perfume," she said. Victor looked at her confused. Then nodding his head, he said, "I'll arrange an card for you,".

"Its not that, I want one of your perfumes. It's for Desiree's medication," she said looking at his eyes.

"Oh" he said. "William give your perfume bottles to Cassandra," he said and exited the room.

Ethan followed behind him. The both drove off to the warehouse.
"Simon, will be here today," Victor said.

"Yeah, that's good," Ethan said, texting in his phone. "Who are you texting?" Victor asked. "A detective friend of mine, asking him for some help," he said.

"If he is that much of a trusted person, you can call him to warehouse," Victor said, his eyes fixated on the road.

"Oh, I was about to ask you. Is there a job in the warehouse?" Ethan said now looking at his elder brother.

"Hmm, if you want you can give him the job," Victor said. "Alright, I'll call him to the warehouse today," Ethan said and continues to text on his phone.

In about 20 minutes they arrived at the warehouse. Victor slammed the car door shut and walked into the warehouse.

"Buongiorno, capo(morning, boss)" Simon's crisp voice boomed through the corridor.

"Simon, you are here," Victor said moving to him.

They walked into Victor's office.

In the house:

"Is these enough, Ms.Scott," William said handling Cassandra 7 different types of perfumes.

"Its enough, Mr.D'Martini," she said balancing the bottles on her hand.

"Oh, call me William, or Willy like my brothers do," he whined in a childish voice. Cassandra giggled. "Then I would highly suggest you to call me Cassandra," she said smiling.

"Of course, but don't you think it's quite a mouthful," he said looking serious. "But I'll call you Cassey, It's good, short and sweet," William said. Cassandra smiled at him and left the room.

William fell back on his bed and his phone started to ring. He attended the call without looking the called ID.

"William baby, why are you not here?" The called at the other end said. "What's it, Megan?" He said tiredly.

(Megan is William's girlfriend. She appears in Chapter 17: My New School)

"Can't I call you without a reason?" She whined to him. To say he was irritated would be an understatement. "Yeah, yeah." He said.

"I wanna see you," she said at the other end. "Uh-uh. Not possible," he said, now drawing patterns in the air.

"Pleaseee, we can do what ever you want." Being annoyed by her behaviour he answered, "I'll ask my brother," he said and hung up the call.

Quickly he called Victor. "Are you bored in these less time?" Victor said teasingly. "No, not at all," William answered. "Then I'm hanging up. I have lot of work," Victor said.

"Hey, big bro, my girlfriend wanna see me. Can I go and meet her?" William said in a hurried voice. "I don't want you to go out anywhere. But, you can call her home and spend time with her." Victor said and hung up without any other replies.

William called her quickly. "Megan, you can come over to my home," he said her. "What, no...no. I can't come to your house. Can you go out?" she said pleasingly.

"No Megan, my brothers strictly told me not to go out anywhere," he said in a matter of fact tone.
After a few minutes of shuffling, she answered, "Fine, I'll come over there. I'll be there in 5 minutes. I'm near your house," she said and hung up.

Little did she know, William heard a deep male voice, he knows very much told her, 'Fine, don't forget to take your knife,'.

..........

Wordcount: 961

Hey guys.

I'll be updating another chapter in a few hours.