Seokjin got up. "What do you want to drink, sweetheart?"

"Water is fine, Yoongi hasn't gotten his full eight glasses yet today." Suga answered. "Thank you."

Jimin climbed out of his seat and eagerly hurried over to the alter, a little bit of chocolate still on his face since he had pushed Jungkook's hands away before the boy could finish wiping it off. He grabbed Suga's arm and bounced excitedly. "You're so cool! I want to be you!"

Suga smiled at him. "Yoongi's pretty great."

"He is, but so are you." Taehyung said.

Suga nodded. "That's what I said, Yoongi is amazing."

"Oh boy," Taehyung sighed. "This is going to be a lot more work than I thought."

Seokjin set a glass of water in front of the alter. "We all love Yoongi, and it's all thanks to you that we're all where we are today. So we all pitched in and got you this."

He nodded to Jungkook, who pulled out a small, wrapped gift, handing it to the alter.

"It's a small token of our love and appreciation for everything you've done for our beloved Yoongi for all those years, and even now." Namjoon explained. "There's nothing we can do to fully repay you for everything you've gone through so that Yoongi didn't have to, but we sincerely hope it's a start."

Suga was confused as he accepted the gift. "I don't understand...I'm just doing my job. I don't need to be thanked for it."

"Just open it." Taehyung smiled fondly, his cheek resting on his hand.

Suga grabbed one end of the bow and pulled, undoing it in one motion. He tore open the wrapping paper, revealing a journal.

He opened it, and read the note on the first page.

Dear Min Suga,

Thank you so much for protecting our cherished Yoongi. We can't go back in time and erase your hurt, but we promise to have the rest of your life filled with nothing but happiness and good times. We all know that everyone here and you all treasure Yoongi more than anything in the entire world, and you've always been there to help, support, love and protect him since day one. You've been through hell and back without anyone to help you or even thank you, and for your never ending, never wavering love for Yoongi, we wanted to show you that same love and respect. We filled this book with words of love for you and your unbelievable strength, for you to read whenever you need or want.

We love you, Suga. We love you so much, more than we can ever put into words or fully express. You're Yoongi's guardian angel, and you've shielded the man we love the most for years on end, without a break. You have the strength of which this world has never seen before, and you deserve nothing but love and respect. So please read this book every night to be reminded of how much we all appreciate your effort and work.

- your family.

Suga blinked and looked up at them. "I..."

"Read it." Jungkook encouraged, his eyes warm. "Take your time, we'll wait."

"We all spilled our hearts into these messages." Hoseok nodded. "So just know we mean every word in there."

Suga glanced back down at the journal and turned the page.

From Jimin,

Sugie, thank you for protecting Yoongi! He's the bestest man ever to exist and he makes my life a billion times better just by being in it, and it's all thanks to you and your unwavering strength that he's in my life. You're the reason he's so strong and brave, the reason he didn't throw his life away or live in fear and pain. You deserve the world!!! I LOVE YOU!!!