"Party?" Suga was confused.

Namjoon came down the stairs. "Is it done?"

"Hello, Namjoon." Suga smiled at him. "What's a party?"

Jimin jumped up. "A birthday party!"

Suga blinked. "I don't have a birthday. Yoongi loves you all but please refrain from hurting him in the future. I understand there's kindness behind this gesture, and I appreciate it, but I don't need anything and I would rather Yoongi not have to get hurt in order for me to come out."

Namjoon walked over, checking his husband for obvious injuries and was relieved to find none. "I forgot you're a blackbelt. I'm glad we don't need to buy extra security alarms when we have your skills."

"Yoongi wanted you to have this party." Seokjin said. "To celebrate and show you how much we all love you. You do so much for him that we all wanted to do something for you."

Suga looked again at the decorations and the boys hopeful faces. "Yoongi...wanted this...for me?"

"He did. He even helped us plan it." Taehyung nodded. "After everything you went through to protect him, he wanted to do this for you."

Suga looked at the ground bashfully. "I'm just doing my job. He doesn't have to repay me. Protecting Yoongi is it's own reward."

"Still, he wanted you to have at least one day where we can give back to you." Namjoon said. "Will you please let us do that for you?"

Suga was thoughtful for a few moments, before nodding once. "If it'll make Yoongi happy, then I'll do it."

Jimin cheered. "You're amazing! You're the best! We love you!"

A soft pink blush bloomed over the alters cheeks at Jimin's words. "Th-thank you. Yoongi is pretty amazing."

"Come on, I made you a special cake." Seokjin took Suga's hand and led him to the kitchen.

He sat the alter down on a chair at the table and hurried to the counter, where the triple layer cake was waiting to be cut into.

He cut a small slice, knowing Suga would be counting calories for Yoongi, and tipped it onto a plate.

"Boys, come feed yourselves." He called out to the others, and they all hurried into the kitchen, lining up to each get a piece while Seokjin set the plate in front of Suga, handing him a fork as well.

Suga thanked him and waited until the others all were seated, before scooping up a small piece. He took a bite and smiled.

"It's delicious, Jin. Thank you."

Seokjin beamed. "I'm so glad you like it! Yoongi told me it was your favorite flavor."

Suga looked at Hoseok's wrist. "I'm sorry for harming you, Hoseok. Please let me bandage your hand after this."

"I'll do that." Namjoon said. "Don't worry about it."

"Yeah, and it's totally fine. I know Yoongi was okay with what I did, but I still feel bad, and this was a good punishment." Hoseok said, flexing his hand. "Damn, you're really strong."

"Yoongi took self defense classes when he was a teenager." Suga said, taking another bite. "And I practiced them every night so I would always be able to protect him."

"Suga for president!" Jimin cheered, chocolate smeared across his cheeks, and Jungkook smiled fondly at him, grabbing a napkin to clean him with.

"Yoongi would be a good leader." Suga nodded.