Before turning her whole head around towards the direction she had came, she inhaled to try and calm her nerves. Sure she could fight and has had been in way worse situations, but something about walking home alone and at dark always made her uneasy.

Her darkened brown eyes scanned the area behind her, only to see that everything was perfectly fine other than the slight breeze that brushed up against the bushes. But the feeling didn't go away. If she hadn't learned anything from her past experiences, she should always trust her instincts and in this case, they were telling her someone was trailing her.

Just as she was about to turn around and begin to walk again, a nearby bush from behind, rustled causing her to stay put frozen in her spot on the sidewalk. None of this felt right to her at the moment. Her burning gaze settled on the dark bush that swayed side to side as if someone was just hiding in it a minute ago but then left.

Coming to the conclusion that she was being followed, Olivia knew that she couldn't head back to the McCalls, which would just lead her "stalker" to where she lived. Turning around with a straight face, she reached for her phone that was in her back pocket, in hope to get on the phone with someone. But just her luck, it was dead. She know regretted using her phone during detention for homework.

Olivia was now realizing the danger of this situation, even if no one was actually following her and she was just being paranoid, it still wasn't looking good for her.

So, she took matters into her own hands. Beginning to walk again but at a much faster pace, taking more than one turn left and right trying the shake the person who was behind.

The wind made it hard to hear if someone was actually following her, only able to hear her own steps as she walked faster. Her nerves were getting the best of her as she ended up in an unfamiliar area. After multiple sharp turns and speed walking, she stopped and abruptly hid behind a bush trying to slow down her quick breathing that had only just begun.

Kneeling behind the bush for a solid minute in heated anticipation, suddenly she heard soft padded footsteps coming around the sharp corner that she had just passed. Her breathing hitched in the back of her throat, and she didn't dare move a single muscle but got ready to attack if she needed to. 

The footsteps stopped right in front of the bush she was hiding behind, leaving Olivia in an anxiety filled state of trying to keep herself hidden the best she possibly could. This was the only instance where she appreciated being small.

The person waited a few more seconds as if they were looking around the wooded area, Olivia clenching her fists to make a good punch if she needed to, adrenaline rushing throughout her system. Then Olivia heard their footsteps fade away from her spot. Breathing normally now, heart beating wildly, she needed to get home--wait no. The possibility of her being followed would still be an option-

Her brain was trying to so hard to function properly on no sleep trying to think this reasonably through. Closing her eyes, she took a steady breath  slowly and pulled herself together and off the ground taking in her surroundings around.

The area was slightly familiar to her. The area was slightly familiar to her, now remembering that it was near Stiles's neighborhood.

Then an idea popped into her head.

A few fast paced walking filled minutes later, she arrived at her destination. Raising her fist to knock against the big oak wooden door, she took another subtle glance behind her just to make sure she was not being followed. Seeing the coast was clear, she knocked on the door.

A door creaked open from inside the house, muffled footsteps made their way to the front door where Olivia stood awkwardly on the porch of the house.