six

TW: ANXIETY ATTACK-I will put a warning when it will start. If you need to skip this chapter, you can always message me and I'll give you a small run down of what happens:) 

↠↠↠

↠↠↠

IN AN INSTANT, ANOTHER PERSON WAS IN SCOTT MCCALL'S DOORWAY. Stiles held his phone in his right hand, staring at the window where Kate was currently jumping out of, staring in complete shock of what he looking at. He didn't see Olivia on the floor until she groaned out in pain and started to sit up because of the state of shock he was in. Eye's settling on her, he dove straight to her aide, out of the corner of his eye seeing the ghost from his past make a way to her escape.

She sat up, clutching her stomach that felt like it had been hollowed out, muttering curses under her breath.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Stiles's hand was placed on her back to help her sit up from the hard wooden floor, brows creased in pure concern for the girl.

"Yeah, just peachy." She responded sarcastically, rubbing her eye's to fully open them.

When she went to turn around to say something, she found herself inches apart from Stiles. His hazel-nut eyes stared right back into hers, searching them for something that Olivia knew none of. She really looked at him, this time was different though apart from all of the other times. She looked at all of his scattered moles and freckles that were placed perfectly around his sharp jawline, and the piercing soft brown eyes that seemed to have sent butterflies to her stomach.

She could feel his warm breath on her face, that sent chills along her skin. Her heart seemed to flutter at the soft hand on her back that she had just realized was there.

oh shit.

She did not approve of this electric feeling stirring up inside of her.

"I..um.." But she was at lost for words as she was still deeply staring into Stiles's eye's. They both finally acknowledged the awkward positioning and started to pull away from each other, both beat red as a tomato.

↠↠↠

The previous events of climbing into Stiles's jeep and then speeding over to the school were all blurred together to Olivia.

The drive was as awkward as you would imagine it to be. They both silently agreed to ignore what had happened before and just sit in silence while Stiles drove. But that didn't stop Olivia's cheeks from turning red.

"You seriously need something better than a bat, Stiles." Olivia rolled her eyes as they stopped under a  small bridge near the high school, looking at Stiles's metal bat that was glued to his side.

He stopped and looked over at her, "Hey, this bat has been with me since the beginning." Stiles retorted as the girl rolled her eyes and continued to search for their friends.