one

"So, do you wanna go to Mexico with us to save Derek Hale from a gang of mafias?"

"Is that even a question?"

↠↠↠

↠↠↠

The sweat clung to her skin as if it were life or death, the hot humid air made Olivia's long dark brown hair frizzy and messy as the slow breeze tangled it. The sun shined on her tan exposed skin, making her flushed. Stiles, Lydia and Olivia were in Mexico, walking around in a small outside town and they were on a mission.

Olivia walked along the dusty pavement, her eye's wandering to the sides of the town where old town houses stood and its people outside and chatting with others. Stiles was to her left and Lydia to her right, the trio walking in Mexico to save Derek Hale.

They stopped in the middle of the dirt road, looking and observing the area.

"This doesn't seem so bad?" Stiles gave an optimistic shrug as they all looked around the sketchy place.

Lydia looked over to him and scoffed, "It's not the town it's the plan." she said, obviously annoyed.

Olivia studied the people that were roaming around the streets. There weren't an overwhelming amount of people out and about, but enough to mobb them if worse came to worst. Which it probably would considering their shitty luck.

If anything, the Flynn would be happy to participate in a one-sided beating. It'd be the highlight of the trip.

"I think it's both." She stated, squinting her eye's to see with the blinding sun in her beaming right in her eye's.

Stiles looked her way like she just told him his dog died. Well, imaginary dog. "Wait, what do you mean, I think the plan is pretty solid, if you ask me."

Lydia almost laughed at the boy, seeing as that most of his plans end up coming really close to getting them killed or severely hurt. "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." She turned to the two besides her, "You know that right?"

Olivia beamed. "Yeah, it'll be fun."

Stiles and Lydia gaped at the joy filled brunette to the sides of them. But they didn't find it unusual for her to say things like that. Things that concerned them just a little bit.

It was unspoken that Lydia and Stiles were both guarded around the girl, that they both were constantly glancing back or checking up on her.

Who wouldn't be after what she put herself through during the past weeks.

It was undeniable that her personality had sharpened, emotions dulled and carelessness increased. The entire group had an excruciating past month filled to the brim with ravaging angst and misery.