eleven

looong update guys and why doesn't wattpad let me upload gifs anymore? idk

SURVIVING OFF OF COFFEE HAD BECOME SECOND NATURE FOR OLIVIA. It had proven useful for many occasions, yet again, it only lasted a small period of time unless you keep consuming the drink. So at the moment, Olivia was on the coffee high, purely running off of caffeine like she always did until she would crash at night and then repeat the process the next morning.

But right now her brain was consuming information at the speed of light as she listened to Stiles Stilinski talk faster than any human being she has ever encountered before. The more he talked about the recent events including the topics of murder, a hitlist that had every supernatural on it in Beacon Hills, and a new beta, her mind would spin.

The gears were moving in her head without a doubt.

"The Walcotts were first-- at least the first that we know about." Stiles said.

Olivia's ears perked up as she was biting her fingernails as she listened contently, "Oh! That's that one family that you wanted to investigate during school, but we all prioritized our flunking grades over it." she smiled as she participated in the conversation.

He looked over at her, "Yes, that's the one, Liv." he grumbled at the resurfacing memory of Olivia bailing on him along with Scott and the others, leaving him alone with his curious thoughts all that day. "Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were all killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. The Mutes weapon was a military tomahawk, but then Peter killed him just recently after he tried to kill Derek with a claymore mine."

"Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to Lydia's party lake house and then got decapitated outside his car." Stiles stated.

The sight was gruesome to say the least. Olivia didn't want to see a headless body on her way back to the party-- wasn't on her to-do list.

The Stilinski continued on with one of the last known victims. "And then last night, twenty-three year old Carrie Hudson."

Standing around the Sheriff's desk, the three teenagers thought and brainstormed the possibilities of what this meant along with the new information that Lydia gave them prior to this meeting. "A hit list of supernatural creatures." Scott then searched around in his jacket pocket for the sheet of paper that Lydia had given them then pulling it out. "The rest still has to be decoded."

The paper had most of their names on it, along with new names they hadn't heard of. The Sheriff took the paper and looked at it. "Who found this?"

"Lydia. She, to simplify it: wrote it." Olivia replied.

Noah paused and thought her response over and then came to the conclusion that he should just accept that answer. "What are these numbers next to the names?" he asked as his eyes scanned over the paper again.

Stiles's eyes lit up as he opened his mouth once again, ready to unleash more information then the last time. "We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key-- a key word, but in this case, it was a name."

Scott looked up from where he stood, his gaze distant and eyes watery. "Allison."

The name sent chills down their bodys as the ex-huntress resurfaced in their memories. Olivia looked down at the converse she was wearing, remembering how she threw them on in a hurry because of how sudden Stiles had shown up at their house pleading her to come with him. The shoes had Allison's name on it, written in sharpy; almost faded. She didn't want to trace it over with her own hand writing because then it wouldn't be Allisons writing.