"y/n i'm kinda needy right now." he mumbled.

as his cheeks turned into a pinkish colour. you scoff, "control your hormones for a second, and let's just get ready before the guys leave us." you responded, walking into the bathroom.

"again?" he asked. "you are gonna lead me on, then cut me off?" he added.

you nodded, "of course, it's what i do best." you add.
at your remark, jungkook smirked, "oh? you know, being a fucking tease, will get you into big trouble."

you roll your eyes, "shut up." you chuckled, walking into the bathroom.

"just wait till we get back tonight."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you exited the bathroom, coming face to face with jungkook. "how's this?" you asked, as he examined your body. his eyes widened, seeing you finished getting ready so quickly. you raised a brow, utterly confused. "w-wait, give me a second." he pushes past you, running into the bathroom, shutting the door.

you turn on your heel, and knocked a couple times. then, you heard the tap turn on.

"hey, what's wrong with you?" you asked. "why are you acting like you've seen a ghost?" suddenly the tap was turned off. the door slowly opened seconds later, "nothing." he said walking past you.

you grasp onto his arm, "is something wrong?" you asked. you looked down to his black denim jeans, seeing the button, and the zipper both undone as he did the same. he gasped, turning around in as fast as he could. "ew!" you shouted, realizing what he had done while you were in the bathroom getting ready.

"why would you jack off at this time?!" you raise, your voice, disgusted. "it's not my fault you made me hard!" he responded, zipping up the zipper. "i only fixed what you had caused, i couldn't help myself!" he defended, turning back around to face you, with his hands up in surrender.

"well wash yours hands!" you continued. "i did!" he responded. "then do it again!"

with a groan leaving his mouth, he approached the bathroom, dragging his feet. a short moment after, he came back with wet hands, not bothering to dry them. "better?" he asked, and you nodded.

"are you that horny?" you jokingly asked, not at all expecting him to respond.

"yes."

"u-uh, anyways what do you think?" you question, immediately changing the subject. jungkook raises a brow, "you're wearing that?" he asks, he on seated on your bed. "what? why?" you question, expecting him to approve of your attire. "i don't want any guys looking at you." jungkook mutters.

"wanna change into my clothes?" he suggested. "bet they'll suit you better." he added with a smile on his face. "nice try." you responded as he rolled his eyes in defeat.

he stood up from your bed, approaching you. "you left me with no choice."you felt jungkook lean into your neck, trailing soft kisses — you flinched at the sudden contact of his lips, causing goosebumps.

+ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 .

you were seated with the all the boys enjoying your lunches. "i still can't even believe i beat jin in that game." hoseok exclaims, as you and the guys let out a laugh recalling the intense competition.

seokjin rolled his eyes, as he clenched his jaw with annoyance written all over his face.

"hoseok, fuck you and that game." seokjin cursed back, making the whole group, including you laugh even more. "you're just jealous that he's better than you." yoongi cut in. "hey watch your words." the eldest warned.

"has jin always been this competitive?" you ask jimin as he nods. "always." he responds. "and plus, that was the game no one beat him in when we'd go to other arcades nearby." jimin added.

you let out a laugh causing seokjin to send a glare to your direction, instantly causing you to stop. you noticed as his eyes trailed down to your collarbone. you raised a brow, "what is it?" you asked, feeling a wave of uneasiness hit you.

with that, all of the guys adverted their eyes toward your direction, except yoongi. "why are you guys all staring?" you questioned. "y/n, your neck." seokjin said, examining both, your neck and collarbone.

your eyes widened, realizing what he was referring to. "fuck." you mentally cursed, remembering what had occurred last night between you and jungkook.

the hickeys.

quickly covering your hickeys with your shirt, your heartbeat began to fasten. "who did this to you?" seokjin asked, sternly. "y/n has a boyfriend? what the fuck?" jimin exclaims, as you send him a glare.

"i don't understand why you guys are all getting so protective." you muttered.

seokjin crossed his arms, "excuse you, but we don't condemn any sexual activity going on with our baby of the group." he stated.

"so who's the unlucky guy?" jimin asked. "that's not any of your business." you remark, as you roll your eyes in annoyance. "well, have any of you guys seen jungkook lately?" yoongi suddenly asks, causing you to immediately advert your eyes in his direction.

he smirks, knowing that you were completely aware of what he was referring to.

he's caught on.

you mentally curse at yoongi for being quick witted.
"there he is." hoseok said as you all divert your eyes toward the entrance of the cafeteria.

"the devil is finally showing his face," taehyung commented, a small sigh escaping his lips. before any of you could state anything, jungkook pointed directly at you. 

"you."

he coldly said, nothing but sternness in his voice and expression. "we need to talk." he continued, his tall frame standing amongst you.

you've never seen him this heated within weeks so it shocked you seeing jungkook suddenly upset, his first time seeing you after you guys left the dorms from earlier this morning before your class started. 

without sparing another second, jungkook grasped onto your forearm, pulling you up from your seat.

"wait, but she's eating with us." hoseok explained as jungkook and the boys exchanged a few looks, confusion written all over their faces, and yours too.

"not anymore," jungkook remarked, turning on his heel, and then dragging you out of the cafeteria with him. "it hurts!" you said, gaining attention from a few people who wandered in the hallway. jungkook continued roughly dragging you down into the empty hallways. you winced in pain due to his hold.

jungkook brought you into an empty classroom, the whole room dark except for the so little natural lighting that came from the widow. he pushes you in and slams the door, leaning his back against it.

what was going on?