Chapter 5: London

Chapter 5: London

After a few day of rest, England was better. He had a few headaches every now and then, America's loud voice didn't help, but over all he was better. And no matter how many times he asked the American to leave, he would go on about how he should stay longer just to make sure England didn't slip back into bad health. It annoyed the Brit but he let him stay. America quickly thought of ways to be amused while staying there.

"What's your favorite thing to do in London?" America asked that next morning. England looked away from his tea and at the American.

"Why?" He asked, it was his first thought.

"Well I've only been in London a few times and I was thinking maybe you could show me around. We could do something fun Iggy~" America smiled. England thought about it, whether he should even bring the loud American around at all. "Come on. Where's your favorite place to go?"

"The Pub." England said with a smile.

"What the hell is a Pub?"

"What you would call a 'bar'."

"Oh. Noooo Iggy that's not what I meant. Something else likeeee," America's mind wondered off. "Oh! Can I meet the queen? !"

"No way in bloody hell will you ever meet the Queen." England said. Never.

"Do you know the queen?"

"....Your asking if I, England, know the Queen...Of England...." England said sarcastically.

".....So like....Is that a yes?"

"Yes!"

"Ohhhh.... So can I-"

"No you can not meet the Queen!" England cut him off.

America pouted. "No fair....I'll let you meet the President~"

"No thank you..." England continued sipping his tea.

"Come on. Show me around. Big Ben, Tower of London, that EDF thingy-Oh! A castle!"

"Slow it down. And the EDF 'thingy' is Energy London Eye."

"Yeah sure. That thingy."

"I'll think about it."

"Waaaattttt nooooo. Come onnnn Iggyyyy." America said and grabbed onto England's sleeve like a child. "Come onnnn pleaseeeeeeeee. We could go to a Pub laterrrrr." England looked away from pouting American, he used his cuteness to his advantage to get whatever he wanted when he was little, it should work now right? England peeked at America, who was still in his cute and childish pout, and quickly gave in.

"Fine." England mumbled. "It's still early so I'll take you to some major ones. Go shower and-" America quickly ran up to shower and change before the Brit could even finish talking. England smiled a bit and finished his tea, this would be a long day.

After the two got ready, they quickly set out for the day, America bringing his camera along. "Where do you want to go first?" England asked buttoning his coat while they walked. America looked around and thought about it.

"How bout that Tower of London thing? What's that?"

England smiled. "Oh. It used to be a prison."

"A-A prison? Like for criminals and stuff?"

"Yes. That's right." England said and then got a devilish smile. "They used to torture and kill the prisoners."

"K-Kill?" America stuttered. "A-Are there g-g-ghosts there?" He shivered a bit. England looked over at him.