Chapter 12: Calm before the Storm

"It doesn't have to be like this you know." America stated. England was comfortable resting his head on the American's bare chest as well as America simply laying there. Passion seemed to overwhelm them for the last few days, only two? Maybe three? Four? Each morning would be quiet, then one of them would start it. By the time the sun set, they had had intercourse at least once, they didn't keep track. Again and again pleasure and ecstasy filled their thoughts and bodies. Again and again it became more and more complicated. Again and again... they had no explanation for it.

Was this temporary? Or were they actually falling, dare to say it, in love? England wouldn't admit feeling such a human emotion, he felt it made him look weaker. America wanted to embrace it, he had for a while and he didn't mind spending each day like this or with the Brit's mixed emotions; he felt happy just staying by him after all this time. England's thoughts were so mixed about all of this, he just didn't get it. "Doesn't have to be like what?" He questioned.

"Like this, put a label on it or something." America said. "Like this is basically friends with benefits?" he laughed a bit but England only looked at him confused. "Here~ I'll make it simple." He sat up a bit and let England sit up next to him. "I'll be your boyfriend."

"W-What?"

"You heard me~!" America's bright and happy smile came back. "I dunno if that's what you want or not, but I'm asking if you want to be with me, I'll be yours and you'll be mine." England blushed a bit and gulped. "An actual relationship Arthur."

"T-That's what you mean?"

"Yup~"

"You...as my... boyfriend?..."

"That's right."

"That would mean I'm the bloody girl!" England yelled. America laughed as England looked at him in a bit of a rage, but the kiss on his cheek managed to push that rage aside. "B-but you really mean that?"

"Yup~" America smiled. "I mean, we already act like a couple, so let me Facebook status it~!"

"Shut up..." England sighed as America only laughed "You ruined the moment."

"But is it a yes?"

"I suppose so..."

"Yay!" America hugged onto the Brit and kissed his cheek. England chuckled a bit as the American wouldn't let go of him. "So then how bout this." He looked at England. "How about a date huh? A real one?"

"A real one?" England looked at him.

"Like a gentleman." America fixed his glasses a bit and raised his head a little higher. "A high class gentleman~" England chuckled.

"Like you could be a gentleman." He rolled his eyes a bit but America simply tightened his grip more around the Brit.

"I could very well try." America smiled. "So then, whatda say? Will you go on a first date with me?" That bloody smile, England couldn't help it anymore. He pulled England closed to him and cuddled him a little more, he thought the Brit liked it so he continued to do it; England never complained. England sat there in thought for a moment, which only made America a bit irritated. He poked the Brit's cheek, shook him a bit, and even lightly pulled his hair. "Iggyyyy~"

"Fine." England simply said. America cheered, laughed, and hugged on tighter on the Brit even if he was trying to get out of the grip. "How is 'Mr. Gentleman' going to pull this one off?"

"Oh I think you'll like it~" America smiled. "You're gonna have to dress really nice though." England raised an eyebrow.

OOO