My First True Love {Chapter 13}

Hi guys, here is the next Chapter of My First Ture Love :) hope you guys like and please comment/ vote/ or become a fan :)))

Thanks :)

Note:

For those of you that have read my other story Dark Forest, I will be posting the first chapter of the sequel soon. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love Chapter 13

I started to feel sick, my heart stopped as soon as I saw him kissing Wendy. Tears were running down my eyes; I wish I could just go back in time and stop myself before coming here so I didn't have to see what was happening in front of me. Marisa turned around and gasped.

"Jane we have to go, you had enough" she grabbed my hand and left a 20 dollar bill on the table.

"That should take care of it" she said taking me outside of the restaurant. I started crying once we were outside; the ambient of the restaurant was making me feel disorientated. I took deep breaths, trying to forget about what just happened.

"Jane, everything is going to be fine" I nodded and giving her a reassurance smile.

"Jane, I'm going to need for you to go to the car ok...I need to grab something for my mom, but I'll be there in a few minutes"

"I can go with you" I said, there was no need for me to go to the car.

"No, please...you need to be away from here, just go, I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Ok, you're right I need to fresh air" she nodded looking uncomfortable and I couldn't help to notice a hint of nervousness in her face.

I nodded and turned around heading to the parking lot. But there was something in me telling me that something was going to happen. Why would Marisa feel nervous about?

I let that thought go and got in the car. I leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes for a few minutes trying to recall the events that happened back at the restaurant.

I felt anger and sadness going through my body, Alexander really hurt me. But things are going to change, if Alexander wants war, he is going to have one.

A few minutes passed by and Marisa came back holding a brown bag.

"What took you so long?" I asked, she looked relieved and calmed.

"I...I need to get a couple of things for my mom and the line was long, it took me forever I know....how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok, I just need to go home now; I need to get ready for my date" she smiled and nodded taking me home.

When I got home I told my mom and John that Jack was coming over, they were happy to see me dating.

"Jane, I'm so happy for you, is Jack a nice guy?" my mom asked.

"Yes mom he is" I said while looking for the perfect outfit.

"Jane, I would like to speak to Jack" John said sounding protective.

"Why?"

"Because we need to know who you're going out with" he said taking my mom out with him.