My First True Love {Chapter 18}

Hi guys :)

Here is Chapter 18, I hope you guys like the chapter : ))))

I recently got interviewed, and I have to say, it was fun : )

I will dedicate this chapter to Amanda (she did the interview) so you guys can check out her stories and

the interview. and please tell me what you guys think about it :))))

NOTE:

I will be posting the sequel of Dark Forest some time tomorrow or Tuesday :)

I'm sooooo excited. I really hope you guys like it.

Hope you guys like the chapter.

Enjoy <3

Don't forget to comment/ vote or become a fan : ))))))

Please check out my other story Dark Forest. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap Chapter 17

"It's fine Jane, I'll sleep on the couch"

"No, please, sleep on the bed, I don't mind" he nodded and started to unpack his things.

I got my pj's out and headed to the bathroom to change, after I came out, I gasped as soon as I saw

Jack wearing boxers and nothing else.

This is going to be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love Chapter 18

I started up at Jack not knowing what to do; it was then that I realized that he was talking to me.

"Jane are you okay?" he asked. I blushed and nodded.

There was a moment of awkwardness between us. I noticed Jack looking at bed then back at me for a few minutes, luckily my phone started ringing just before Jack opened his mouth to say something.

I hurriedly went to the table stand and notice a familiar name appeared on the screen; Marisa. What would she want now?

I hesitantly answer. "Hello?"

"Jane! Are you guys having fun?" she asked giggling. I frowned as I heard Joe laughing on the other side of the line. Jerk.

"No, we're going to sleep now, so I'd appreciate if you guys stop calling" I whispered with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Oh, have we angered you?" she asked, still laughing.

"Can we please talk later? I actually want to get a good rest tonight"

"Of course hunny, as long as you tell us the details tomorrow morning" I heard Joe said. I'm going to kill them tomorrow morning, that's what I'm going to do.

I hang up and looked back at Jack; he was now in bed, sleeping peacefully. I walked up to him, he looked tired. I leaned closer; I could smell his breath, cologne and hair shampoo. All smelled wonderful. I looked from Jack's eyes, to his lips. I ached to kiss them! But i held back. Now I sound like a creeper, I backed away and quietly walked to my side of the bed, get in and turned off the lights.

The night was chilly and dark, I could the sound of the waves through the window; I got up and walked towards the balcony. I opened the window and immediately froze as soon as the cold air touched my skin. I took a step forward and looked around, the streets were empty; there was no noise, just the sound of waves splashing water to the rocks. There were dozens of starts on sky, there light was so bright, the moon was shinning and bright as ever.