My First True Love {Chapter 24}

Please comment/ vote/ become a fan. Let me know what you think of the chapter. :D

Picture of "the ring"------------------------> {Look at External Link}

Copyright © 2011 by twilightgirl1. All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

Chapter 24

The night felt wrong, I looked at my side and saw Alexander’s perfect face right next to me. He was sleeping peacefully while I was still confused and nervous.

Why wasn’t I able to sleep? I finally got what I wanted- be with Alexander, and now that I have him next me, something feels awfully wrong.

I lay on my back and looked at the ceiling. What is it that I’m supposed to do now?

What if I choose to become a vampire…would he change me?

The thought kept haunting my mind. What if he doesn’t want to change me?

I felt a knot on my stomach; I pushed the blankets aside and stood up.

I walked up to the balcony, the night was silent, there was absolutely no sound at all, for a moment, it felt wrong, but then the night felt right.

I knew I was safe…for now, but I also knew that I was going to face with reality pretty soon.

Alexander said he loves me, but would his love be strong enough for him to change me or would my love be enough to want to change and be like him?

Being a vampire would cause me to be away from my parents, but I understood what it meant and I’m ready to make that choice.

I have chosen Alexander, now it was time for him to change me in order for us to be together.

I heard footsteps behind me and I didn’t have to look to see that it was Alexander.

“Why are you outside this late?” he asked. He looked sleepy and tired.

I turned around to see him staring at me; I blushed immediately looking at how he looked.

His god-like figure made me tremble, and smiled. He was mine and mine alone.

“I couldn’t sleep” He walked up to me and pulled me close into his arms, when he wrapped his arms around me tight, I moved mine, snaking my hands around his shoulders.