My First True Love {Chapter 11}

Hi guys, Happy New Year!!!

Well I hope you guys like this chapter, and don't forget to comment and vote.

Oh and also I would be posting the edit version of Dark Forest, my very first story, it is already finished. I'm going to take it off private "mode" and have everyone read it.

It is much better this time. So, if you guys have time, please read the new version.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First Ture Love Chapter 11

    Being in math class has always bored me; maybe because I wasn't good in math. I sat right next to Jack the entire period, thinking on what had happened between me and Alexander. I looked down at my hands and realized that I was still wearing the bracelet that Alexander had giving me.

I played with the heart that entire time I was in class, debating whether to take it out or not.

"This bracelet creates a bond between us if you really concentrate you can go into my mind"

I remember Alexander's face lighten up as soon as he saw the bracelet. I took a deep breath; not realizing that the bell had already rang, I packed my things and stood up.

"Jane?" I turned around and saw Jack with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked heading out, but I felt a hand grab my arm.

Jack

"Jane, is everything ok?

"Yeah, everything is fine" he let go of my hand and nodded. I smiled and headed out the room not once looking back.

"Jane!" I heard someone screamed my name. I turned and saw Marisa running towards me.

"What's up?" she looked confused for a minute, then she grabbed my hand and took me to the art room.

"Jane you have to tell me everything, don't leave any details out" she said all of the sudden.

"What are you talking about?" she sat on the desk that was right in front of me and gave me a disappointing look.

"You know Jane...about Alexander?" I took a step back and look down. I didn't really felt like talking about him, but I just couldn't handle it anymore. I had to tell Marisa about Alexander.

I took a deep breath and took hold of the chair right next to me. I was going to need all the strength to tell her about his big secret.

"Ok, Marisa you have to promise me that you are not going to tell anyone about this ok?" she nodded still looking confuse. "I promise"

"Good. Now I really don't know how to tell you this, but Alexander is a..."