My First True Love {Chapter 8}

Hi guys, here is another chapter of My First True Love. Hope you guys like it :)

Don't forget to comment, vote and become a fan. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Chapter 7

Darkness was filling my head, there was no escape.

"Jane, please wake up" I heard an anxious voice calling me.

I somehow found the strength to open my eyes.

I open them slowly, my vision was blurry, I couldn't distinguished the figure that was in front of me.

"Jane?"

I opened my eyes, and what I saw in front of me left me speechless.

There in front of me stood Alexander; the love of my life, and my first love looking at me with shock and sadness in his eyes.

"Jane, there is no time to explain this, but you're in danger, you have to come with me now"

I didn't know what happened next, everything just went too fast for me to see.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love Chapter 8

I woke up by the sound of the thunder.

Where am I?

I looked around me and all I saw was darkness. I couldn't distinguished where I was, then I saw him standing by the window looking out.

I still couldn't believe it was him, the love of my life...or at least, the guy that left me to suffer.

He must have felt that I was awake, because he turned around, and saw me starting at him.

Then out of nowhere, the room was sorrounded by candles.

I could see his complexion now, his features.

He changed so much, but he still had those cute eyes of his, that melt me every time I stare at them.

Our eyes met, and we just stood there, staring at each other.

"Jane" he whispered.

My heart melt, when I heard him say my name.

"Jane, are you okay?" he asked, stepping closer.