My First True Love {Chapter 1}

This is my second story, hope you guys like it and please don't forget to comment/ vote/ become a fan if you like : )

Thanks.

Side Cover by Karinshewsy :D

{{{{A/N I will be editing this story, so please ignore all the grammar or spelling mistakes}}}

Copyright © 2010 Jackie R.

All rights reserved.

This book contains material protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content.  All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Jackie R.) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                        My First True Love {Chapter 1}

"Jane, get up!" My mom shouted from downstairs, making me groan before getting up from my princess bed. I was officially turning ten today and I was going to have a huge party with half the school here in my house. I wasn't popular, if that's what you were wondering; no, my mom just wanted to show off her newest mansion to all her friends, which consisted of half the school if not all the school was going to be here.

I really don't like parties much; I'm usually a shy girl around people, so I just have my best friend Marisa with me. We stick together, I for one try to avoid kids that like to think that they are above everyone else. But that was my life, consisting of only one best friend and a teddy bear, that I named momps. I know, it's a weird name, but I like it. Momps was always by my side whenever I felt sad. You see, my dad passed away when I was two years, so I really don't have any memories of him, but I do have a picture of him place right next to my bed.

But everything changed when my mom met John, my rich stepfather. He was nice and spoils me a lot, but never tries to take my dad's place, instead he tells me about him and how they both met during college, but never talked since then until he found out that my mom married him.

But life goes on, whether I like it or not.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my princess outfit and ballet shoes, when my mom walked in the room with an excitement look on her face.

"Everyone is here now Jane, now go and saw hi to everyone and be polite" she said.

"Mom, can I play with momps after?" I asked giving her puppy-eyes.

"Not right now Jane, we have guests. Oh, and I invited the Roberts over, they just moved here from Alaska, so go and say 'hi' to then and their son Alexander" she said giving me a warning look. She knows that I'm too shy to say hello to the crowd that is waiting for me outside and to add on top of that, I'm suppose to say 'hi' to strangers. Great.