My First True Love {Chapter 22}

Hi guys, here is chapter 22 of My First True Love : ) I hope you guys like this chapter and please comment, vote, fan....it will make my day : ))

Let me what you guys think of the chapter :D

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 21 RECAP:

“Is your name Jane?” he asked. Something in his voice sounded calming and comforting. I nodded, not being able to talk.

“We have to hurry, we don’t have much time” he said grabbing my hand.

“Wait…who are you? What do you want?” I snapped, holding back.

“There is no time to explain…my name is Derek, I’m Alexander’s friend, he send me to help you”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

 Chapter 22

“He did?” I asked. There was no way that Alexander would send anyone like this without telling me first.

Does he not want to see me?

I felt a sudden knot on my throat; I contained myself, not wanting to cry in front of Derek. I nodded and walked out of the room.

I was surprised to see a long hallway in front of me, decorated with paintings and a few combat armor. The place looked medieval, and not a place that someone will use to keep kidnapped people.

I heard someone clear their throat and I immediately turned around. Derek looked concerned and with a warning look on his eyes.

Was he a vampire too?

I decided not to ask, at least not yet and followed him until we came to a sudden stop.

“What is it?” I questioned nervously looking around. There were a few doors to my right and few to my left, but what surprised me to see was a huge door in front of us.

“Are you sure this is safe?” Derek shrugged. “We’ll just have to see”

He opened the door slightly; I brace myself, who knows what’s on the other side of the door, for all I know the guy that kidnapped could be there.

“Derek, I think we should go”

“Not until I get something”