My First True Love {Chapter 2}

Here is the second chapter of My First True Love, hope you guys like it and please don't forget to comment/vote/ become a fan.

thanks :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

Chapter 2

My head was throbbing; I couldn't feel my body, all I heard was my mom and John calling my name.

"Jane, please wake up" my mom desperately said.

But I couldn't wake up, nor I wanted to. I had images of me and Alexander all over my mind.

It was not such a good idea to think about him right now, it all reminded me on what happened earlier when we were in the garden.

When he told me that he was in love with me and that he was a.....Vampire?

I must have dreamt that part, because he couldn't.....I mean, vampires don't exist.

"Jane, how are you feeling?" my mom asked, once I recovered my conscience.

"I'm fine mom" I said smiling slightly.

"Jane, I think you should go to sleep now. You look pale and tired" John saw giving a reassurance smile.

"Yeah......Um...mom?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Where is Alexander?" I asked. She looked away quickly, not meeting my eyes. Something was wrong.

"Mom?"

"Oh...he went home honey, now go to bed"she said quickly.

I nodded still not sure about what just happened. Once in my room, I saw a purple note on my bed.

I opened it and it said:

'I love you, take care. Alexander'

So, it was true then, he really did love me. But what's going to happen with our friendship...was he going to ask me out?

I started to get nervous, not knowing what to do; I decided to take a hot shower still thinking on the events that had happened earlier when I asked my mom for Alexander.

I decided not to think about that anymore after a few minutes of debating what was going on in my head.

That night I went to bed dreaming of Alexander.

Hoping that tomorrow was going to be okay.

------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

I woke up the next day feeling much better, happy in a way. I was feeling butterflies roamed my stomach, and knowing that Alexander was in love with me made things better.

I couldn't wait to see him. I quickly got up and changed into a dress and flats.

http://www.polyvore.com/my_first_true_love_jane/set?id=23340271

"Honey, hurry or we are going to be late" my mom said. We were going to go to the lake since it was still summer. Alexander along with his parents and

Marisa were also coming with us.

"I'm coming"

I hurry down to the kitchen to grab something to eat, when all the sudden I found my parents standing in front of the door whispering to eachother.