My First True Love {Chapter 25}

Please comment / vote / become a fan : )

Thanks!!!!

Enjoy. :D

Copyright © 2011 by twilightgirl1. All rights reserved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

Chapter 25

Joy exploded through my body, excitement washed all over me. I saw Alexander’s eyes and saw honesty and love.

How could I ever refuse him?

The ring itself was magnificent, and I’m glad he remembered that purple is my favorite color.

I’ve been waiting for a moment like this for a long time now and now that he is here at my side with such a beautiful ring, I know now that we’re going to be together forever.

“Of course Alexander, I’d love to” his face light up and smiled, placing the ring on my ring finger.

He stood up and gave me a kiss. For a moment I was able to feel what he was feeling, the passion that he has was greater than anything else.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

This was such a romantic moment, I felt my legs give up their strength; thankfully Alexander was here to hold me tight.

“I love you” he whispered over my lips.

“As I love you” he smiled and pulled away slightly.

“Now…what is it that you want to know about me” he looked serious, but there was still happiness in showing in his eyes.

“I want to know everything about you…you just told me half, but I want to know more” I said with determination.

“Very well, I’ll tell you whatever you want to know” he said walking us back to the bed.

I stopped. “What you doing?” I asked confused.

He chuckled. “I’m afraid it’s going to take us the whole night, maybe we should at least get comfortable” he said smirking.

I blushed. “Ok” I walked up to the bed and we both got in.

I turned around to face him and took a deep breath.

“Ok…I do have a lot of questions…are you happen to be related to the royal family or what?”

He laughed. “You could say so, the King and Queen of the vampires are very close to my family; they live in Romania and the Prince as well. He and I are very good friends and because of the clan that I belong to, it is necessary for us to mingle with the Royal family”