My First True Love {Chapter 23}

Hi guys! hope you guys like the chapter : ))

Let me know what you guys think, comment, vote become a fan :D

Thanks,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

Chapter 23

Could this possibly be the person that I was expecting to see? Could this possibly be Alexander or a trick?

I looked at Derek, he looked relax, but at the same time I could see something different in his eyes that grabbed my attention.

“Jane, are you okay?” he asked suddenly breaking my train of thoughts.

“I…yeah, I’m fine”

“Let’s go then, we don’t want to keep him waiting” he said then turned and walked down the hall.

Him?

As in Alexander or the guy that kidnapped me?

I walked behind Derek, trying to keep a distance between our steps. There was no time for me to register his features when he found me.

I could see him now, his tall muscular body and his broad shoulders would leave a girl speechless. Especially his eyes, one could get lost in them and his lips, I remember when he opened the door of the room in which I was trapped in and saw his lips; they looked so…kissable.

Wait…what am I thinking?

I can’t think about him like that, after what I’ve been through to see Alexander.

We came to a stop as soon as we were about to go down the stair care. Derek stopped and turned to look at me.

“You can go down, he is waiting for you right outside the patio” he said stepping away.

I gulped. “Aren’t coming down with me?”

He smiled. “No…I think he wants to see you alone, he’s been waiting to see you”

I sighed and nodded. “Ok…thanks”

He nodded and nudged me to go down. I smiled and walked down the stairs. I looked up to see if he was still there, but he wasn’t anymore.

I took a few deep breaths and headed to the patio.