My First True Love {Chapter 3}

Here is Chapter 3 of My First True Love, hope you guys like it, please comment/ vote/ and become a fan :)

Thanks to those of you that have comment/voted for my story, it really means a lot : )

Note: I'll be reading other people's stories, so if anyone want's me to read their, just post a comment or send me a message.

Thanks to TheReadingAngel for the awesome banner! :) --------->

Thanks :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

My First True Love 

Chapter 3

I had a long day, I showed Jack around the school while getting death glares from everyone including from Marisa and Wendy.

"So, are you still coming with us to the mall Jane?" Wendy asked, not really meeting my eyes. Great, she was still mad.

"Are you guys still mad at me for what happened this morning?" I asked.

They both turned to look at me. "No, we were just jealous because you got to hang out with him and we didn't" she said.

"You guys know that I don't like him" I said. Marisa looked understanding; she came up next to me and smiled.

"I know, besides I know who has your heart" she said winking at me.

I laughed and blushed. "Who has your heart Jane?" Wendy asked, giving me a curious look.

I for one didn't trust Wendy so much, she is a magnet for gossip and if I tell her, my secret the whole school was going to know about it in seconds, not that they care or anything, but gossip is gossip, everyone loves it.

"No one Wendy, it's nothing" I replied, elbowing Marisa, she flinched and looked at me with a disapproving look.

"Ok, let's go to the mall now" Marisa said, grabbing my hand and guiding me to her car. I felt a bit of envy, when I saw her car, which reminded me on how I wish I had one, but since I'm still 16, my parents thought that I was still too young to drive.

"Yeah, let's go"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

When we arrived to the mall, Wendy immediately went to Victoria's Secret, one of her favorite stores.

I groan when I saw her picking bras and corsets for me. "Wendy, you know, I'm not going to wear that"

"Yes, you will....come on Jane, you need to change your style" she said, tossing them to me.

"Besides, we're supposed to be having fun"

I heard Marisa sigh, next to me. I turned and she gave me an understanding look. "You can go Jane, we'll meet you in front of the movie theater in an hour" she said giving me a smile. She knew that this wasn't really my thing.

I sighed. "Fine, leave us, see you later" Wendy said, sounding a bit hurt.

I nodded and mouthed 'thanks' to Marisa, she nodded and waved me good-bye.

I felt happy as soon as I got out of the store, it just felt different. I know that I have to tell Wendy my greatest secret, but I don't know if I can.

Walking around the mall, I saw my favorite clothing stores, but I knew the right place to go, Borders, one of my favorite book stores.

I always loved this store; it made me happy, just by looking at the books. I spend a lot of my time here, reading and guying books. There was always one section that I couldn't stay away from since I was 12, and that was the paranormal section.