His eyes widened in shock when he saw the person at his door. You opened the door and stepped out of the door with your luggage. You didn't dare look up as the person spoke to you and handed you an envelop. Without a word you took it and followed the person.

Jungkook's throat went dry as tears welled up in his eyes again. He never thought such a thing will ever happen to him. He clenched his fists in anger as it made sense. V and Jin were speechless and didn't know what to say.

Jungkook angrily got up making the chair fall and walked to grab his car keys. Without a word to Jin and V, he just left. He was thankful that they didn't try to stop him. Now he knows what happened to you and why you walked away. He couldn't believe it. He never thought the person who would take you away from him will be non other than his own father!

-

As soon as Jungkook entered his parents house his mother sprinted up from the sofa happily seeing him. But he was too angry to face her. He straight away headed to his work room and fling open the door.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked angrily without wasting a second to find out what he did to you.

Jungkook's dad remained unbothered as if he was expecting a burst out from him. He kept aside the paper he was reading and leaned against the chair as he looked up at his son.

"Well hello to you too young man." he said ignoring Jungkook's question completely.

"Dad. I asked Where is she? What did you do to y/n?" he asked again trying to control himself from bursting out and smashing things.

"Son what's wrong." Jungkook's mom came from behind and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Mom stay out of this and please leave. I need to talk to dad." he said without blinking in a deep voice. His mom started to get worried because she has never seen him like this. He was pale, angry and sad. It broke his mom's heart to see him like this.

Jungkook looked back at his dad with a glare. His dad knew that he was angry and all he needed was to let it off so he could get over you.

"I didn't do anything to her. She just realized her place and went to a place where she could fit in." his dad replied.

"What do you mean? Where did you send her?" Jungkook asked clenching his fists.

"You don't need to know that. Give it some time and you will get over that gold digger. I can see that she has got you good." his dad said being ignorant.

"Don't you dare call her that. She is not like that." Jungkook said through gritted teeth. His blood was boiling. He couldn't help but think the things his dad would have said to you.

"Oh please son! there are so many women like that. All this time I let it be because I thought you were just having fun but the things were getting out of control. And you had to stop this non sense. Because like we promised the Hang family you should get ready to marry their daughter." His dad said in a harsh tone.

"What? Why would I marry mom's best friends daughter. And yes dad I wasn't having fun because I love y/n. I love her and she is the only one I want to be with. So please tell me were she is?" Jungkook's voice got soft as his heart started paining. He didn't understand why his family was doing this to him.

"What are you saying Jungkook. We spoke about this to you 2 years ago and you agreed. We cannot break our promise to Hangs. Your dad is right, so stop your nonsense." his mom pitched in reminding Jungkook of the proposal.

"I never agree to it. I just kept quiet thinking you will let it pass. Mom why are you also taking dad's side. Haven't I done enough? All my life I lived for others. Finally. Finally when I was trying to live for myself, why couldn't you just let me." Jungkook said with a heavy heart as his voice was breaking.

"Three months. Just three months I was completely happy in my whole life. You call her a gold digger but do you even know that she doesn't even buy a piece of clothing from my money. Do you even know that I was the one who was after her for four long years. Not just 1 or 2.. 4 freaking years I was after her and loved her. And finally.. finally when I won over her love, you just had to come take it away ripping my heart out." Jungkook tried to make his parents understand.

His mom looked away feeling bad. His dad was getting annoyed so he got up to face Jungkook.

"That's enough. You can get over it." He said meeting his eyes.

"No..never. Just tell me where she is." Jungkook stared back.

"Jungkook I said that's enough." His dad raised his voice at him.

But Jungkook refused to look away, even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with emotion, unwilling to back down. His dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; his hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief and finding you.

A lone tear traced down his cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened.
He wept, tears streaming from his dark doe eyes, loud, heaving sobs tearing from his throat, and still he did not look away.
Not until the sobs drove him to his knees did his determined gaze fall.

"Please dad. Tell me where is she?" he cried on his knees.

His mom was crying seeing her son like this. It hurt his parents. But his father was not ready to say anything. He kept thinking that this was all for his own good.

"Please..tell me. I can't live without her. Mom I love her." he said clutching on to his mom's dress as he begged.

Jungkook was shaking. It felt like torture. He couldn't even imagine what you went through. Suddenly fear and pain crept in. He knew how emotional you could get. He was barely able to save you the last time. The thought of something happening to you just kills him.

A sudden pain in his chest made him choke on his tears as he clutched his chest falling on his all fours. The beating of his heart rapidly increased making it irregular. He tried to take deep breaths as his chest ached so much. His heart was thumping loud and hard.

Something was wrong. A painful sensation overcame him. Jungkook was in agony and all he could think about was you. He needed to find you and get you. Tears were running down and he was gasping for air.

"Jungkook-ah!"

"Jungkook-ah! what's wrong?" he heard his mother shouting faintly.

Everything around him was turning into a blur. He didn't know what was happening. As soon as he closed his eyes, he collapsed to the floor and everything turned dark.

Y/n...

I'm sorry my angel!