nine

the two stopped the game and turned to face the boys who were already being too loud.

"can you guys be any louder?"

"shut up jungwon. just say you're happy to see us."

the girl glanced to look at the boy who was smiling brightly at his members.

"what are you doing here?"

"came to see you of course."

jungwon just smiled and jian smiled at the sight of him smiling. heeseung started wiping his sweat with a towel while jake threw him a water bottle as well as jay giving him massages. sunoo was already interacting with the girl while niki was laughing at sunghoon dragging the girl away from sunoo.

"jian don't listen to the boy. he's crazy."

"hey! how am i crazy? you're crazy. i was just trying to give her water."

"guys, you're scaring her."

everyone stopped to look at the girl who was now extremely confused as to what she was doing amongst these boys. it was a miracle that she hadn't even embarrassed herself in front of these boys who she has only seen from her laptop screen. heeseung approached her with a soft smile. what why are all these guys so good looking?

"hey, we were just about to go for some food. would you like to join us?"

join? me?

without even having the time to think, sunghoon shouted, "she's coming."

heeseung smiled once more.

"well assuming you are coming, both of you should get changed. we'll wait for you here."

confused, but feeling obliged to follow his instructions, jian walked out to get changed in the changerooms. i guess it won't hurt ...

their manager seemed to have already known about her random appearance. he smiled at her ad welcomed her, the car, or more like a van. it probably was a van actually. she found herself at the very back in between sunghoon and jungwon. it was slightly awkward for her, but the boys acting like their normal crazy selves made her feel more comfortable.

the badminton game must've tired her out. she started to doze off, but slapped herself to stay awake. both jungwon and sunghoon noticed this. just as sugnhoon was about to reach over to lay her head on his shoulder jungwon beat him to it. the girl felt the boy's soft touch that placed her head on his shoulder and in the matter of seconds, she fell asleep.

sunghoon stared at the two. it wouldve been a lie to say that he wasn't interested in her. in fact, he had developed a small crush over the past few weeks. it was unusual. he had always been more reserved, always having that cold aura. not only had he been more active within the skating club, but he had also managed to burst his own bubble just to talk to her. it actually took him a lot of courage to go up to her that night to ask her to be his friend. he felt his heart race when the girl smiled and listened attentively to his talks. until the day he and jungwon bumped into her, he thought he would always have red velvet's irene in his heart. she was definitely not irene level pretty, but she had the sort of charm that made her more intriguing. he understood why jungwon was interested in her. of course, jungwon couldn't even realise his own interest. he just thought he was being extra nice to a girl who was really pretty. sunghoon sighed at the boy's cluelessness, still feeling bothered about the fact that the girl was sleeping on jungwon's shoulder.

then the van jerked causing the girl's head to fall onto sunghoon's shoulder. he tensed at the sudden action. everyone else heard the manager swearing and started to tease him for that while the two boys at the back were quiet. they were stuck in their own world; sunghoon a bit happy and jungwon a bit disappointed. then, the girl moved, placing her head back onto jungwon's shoulder. her head gently landed on his shoulder and jungwon gently laid his head on hers. sunghoon was disappointed and decided it was unhealthy for him to overthink this stuff.

a/n:
- lol um they both like her ? 
- my writing's kinda bad thanks for reading tho
- i have a 4u maths test in a wk and a half and im fked idk anything
- have a nice wk !