five

jungwon spotted sunghoon walk out with the girl. he was surprised. although girl didn't seem to be talking, she was still smiling at whatever sunghoon was saying. then they locked eyes with each other and the girl stopped walking. sunghoon, obviously noticed the girl's behaviour and followed her gaze, landing his eyes on jungwon. he smirked. he grabbed her hand and dragged her to jungwon. she was flustered at the sudden skinship, but she was more shocked when facing jungwon. he was ... good looking. he always was, but today, he was extra good looking.

"you're both gonna melt under each other's gazes if you don't stop."

then, they broke their own little staring game. they both looking around everywhere but each other, too shy to even face each other again. sunghoon silently laughed at the scene unfolding before his eyes.

"jungwon, this is jian. jian, this is jungwon."

"i know." they both said, then looked up in surprise, shocked that they even knew of each other's existence.

sunghoon smirked before clearing his throat and saying, "well, i'm going to go find someone. you two have a good time."

"no what?"

"sunghoon wth."

"that's sunghoon hyung for you and yes have a good time." and with that he left.

the two stood awkwardly, not daring to even face each other, but every time one took a glance, they managed to turn at the same time before turning away as they were caught. it was a while before jungwon finally decided to face her and as he did, jian slowly turned as well. they have each other a brief smile. it was pretty much silent and jian was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable in her outfit. she had been pretty much forced by yujin to wear heels and a dress. her feet were dying. wearing heels were definitely not her thing and they scraped the back of her ankle when she was dragged by sunghoon. only in that moment did she realise that they were starting to hurt. on top of that, the off shoulder dress definitely defined her beauty, but the wind was getting colder. she wanted to either leave or go inside, but she couldn't leave the boy who seemed to be engrossed in star gazing. she shivered, quite intensely as well as a huge gust of wind blew past. this didn't go unnoticed by the boy who almost immediately took his blazer off and gently placed it over the girl's shoulders. she flinched at the sudden movement. but she realised that the boy was only wearing a thin collared shirt with the sleeves slightly rolled up. she started to take off the blazer. after all, he was the idol. he needed the extra care. but he stopped her and placed the blazer over her shoulders once more.

"it's cold. just leave it on."

"but, you're ..."

"it's okay. i was getting kind of hot."

she looked over and goosebumps were visible on his arm. she sighed before taking his wrist and moving towards the greenhouse. he was shocked. he never really experienced such skinship with a girl before. but the greenhouse was warm. he smiled at her.

"thank you."

a/n:
- thank you sm for 500reads !
- idk if this chapter was any better than the last but hope you like it
- would it be bad if i want to make all enhypen members like her ?