twelve

"um, well. do you guys want to come in?"

the boys looked at each other, hoping someone would give an answer to the girl who was starting to think that she shouldn't have asked.

"can we?" someone asked.

"of course!"

she smiled widely and the boys internally smiled at the sight of the girl being so happy over nothing.

her house was clean, especially compared to their own dorm, this was immaculate. they were awed at the arrangements and its minimalistic features.

"do you live here alone?" heeseung asked.

she nodded. it was quite a large house for one girl, but it was what her parents left for her.

sunoo and niki seemed particularly excited.

"jian can we come to your house every day ???"

"um maybe not every day ?"

"every now and then ?"

"sure ! it would be fun. i won't have to be alone that often."

jungwon took note of the girl's happiness and quickly piped up, "you should come visit us too every now and then ?"

she looked up with huge eyes peering up at him.

"can i really ?"

"of course !"

"yeS omg we're gonna have so much fun !"

"kids settle down."

"hyung, i know your happy too."

it was comforting. being along in this house wasn't bad, but every so often she felt lonely. this big house all to herself. of course, she wasn't sure when her parents would return from their overseas trips, but they didn't seem to be coming back for another few years.

the boys filled her once empty house with laughter and her heart felt warm. she was making more friends apart from yujin and she was sure yujin would've been proud.

"noona ?"

she turned around and nearly fell back, shocked at the close proximity between her and jungwon. jungwon's eyes widened, but his body reacted first. he immediately wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her towards him to steady both of them. they were both shocked. they stared into each other's eyes, not knowing that the other boys had stopped laughing and paid all their attention to the two.

his eyes are very pretty. she thought before being brought back into reality by someone coughing.

"are you guys filming a drama?"

"yeah jungwon that was not cool."

"that was romantic wdym."

"tf how was that romantic?"

"come one we've seen the same thing happen like fifty times."

"let's be realistic. it wasn't cool cause jungwon did it."

"yeah but jian was in it."

"yeah but jungwon was in it."

the two shyly looked at each other.

"you okay noona ?"

"yeah. thank you for saving me just then."

he smiled back. they watched as his members bickered about the most useless things. they had already taken a seat in front of the tv, in a circle, intensely in their arguments that kept leading down a million paths. it had started from dramas and now it was up to calories.

jungwon sat by the girl who sat on the sofa, quietly laughing at the random conversation.

"hey noona."

"hm?"

"you know. i'm the leader of this group." lets just say he wanted her to proud of him for some random reason. 

"whAT? but you're like a child ?!"

he laughed, "do i look like a child in your eyes?"

she unconsciously pouted and replied, "if you look cute then you look like a child."

"do i look cute?"

"well ... yes. i really like your dimple !"

"i like your dimple too noona. it's cute."

she smiled like a child herself at his compliment.

"by the way jungwon."

"yeah ?"

"u know how they were arguing about whether you looked cool or not?"

"oh yeah their dumb argument. i'm literally their leader and they ..."

"i think you looked cool."

he looked at her. he saw her cheeks turn slightly pink and she wouldn't dare meet his eyes. he found it cute and smiled at her trying to cool down her cheeks.

little did he know, it took a lot of courage out of the girl to say that to him. she was embarrassed at her own self, but seeing him smile made her smile too.

at least he liked it.

a/n:
- this chapters kinda short and shit i admit but i have no ideas pls give me ideas :(
- thank you sm for like 6.5k+ reads ! literally last time checked it was at 4k 
- i really like reading all your comments toooo thankyou
- i'm also going into my final yr of hs soooo extremely slow updates yet this dumbass really decided she wanted to make another book so that's happening soon too i hope
- hope everyone had a nice and safe christmas and new yrs kinda late but yes