four

he made it. he ranked first and he was on the debut team. now it was only a matter of time before they were going to debut into the real world. for some reason, the teachers allowed the students to organise a small night party. one that would most definitely not have alcohol. teachers were invited. everyone was celebrating jungwon and sunghoon's debut. for some reason, the students who organised it thought it was an interesting idea to make it semi-formal. the teachers seemed to love the idea and jungwon seemed to find it cool too. what jungwon and sunghoon loved the most was that the school was not treating them as a celebrity, but rather just a proud school of their beloved students. even this random night party was more of an excuse for teachers and students to get a stress relieving day and to just have fun.

***

jungwon walked into the school gym with sunghoon and nearly everyone had hearts popping out for them. even the rest of the guys of the school had to admit that they were pretty good looking. sunghoon had that cool aura just like an ice prince while jungwon, he was just cool, yet cute at the same time. it had been no different for jian. as soon as she walked in, her eyes landed on the boy who was laughing with another. her heart skipped a beat. then as if he knew she was staring at him, he turned and made eye contact with the girl. time seemed to stop around them and it was just two young people staring into each other's eyes.

"jian, stop staring at him and just go over to him."

she flicked her head towards yujin who was laughing at her shyness. she glared slightly at yujin before turning to look at the boy again only to find him gone. she sighed and went to stand at one of the tables while yujin left her to go meet others.

"hey. lee jian was it?"

she turned around to see sunghoon smiling at her.

"uh. yeah. hi?"

"let's be friends." and he stuck out his hand waiting for her to grab it.

she looked at the hand and then at him and then back at the hand. hesitantly, she slowly reached out to grab it.

"okay."

jian was amused. this boy, beyond an idol, he was just an interesting person. he managed to keep the conversation going pretty smoothly and he did so with such ease. he had an elegant aura and really, everything about him was pretty cool. although it did end up being sunghoon doing basically all the talk and jian just nodding her head and answering a few questions, it would've been a lie to say that they didn't enjoy the conversation. sunghoon completely forgot that he was supposed to be getting his friend in with her and just enjoyed the talk. jian did feel slightly awkward, probably because she was pretty socially awkward, but he managed to make her feel calm.

jungwon was outside, alone. just talking a walk, with the breeze slightly brushing against his skin. he liked it out here more than inside. it was calm and peaceful and he didn't have people breathing down his neck because they wanted to be near him. to be honest, it was somewhat suffocating. all the rules and being forced to maintain a good image. it was suffocating, but this was the path he chose. it was what he wanted. if it was for his dream, he could do it. 

a/n:
- no action in the chapter i promise the next is better
- also thank you so much for 200+ views it means a lot to me