forty nine

He kissed me until we were up in the bedroom

He kissed me until we were up in the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, making out with me softly but quickly, his tongue in my mouth until the moment he pulled away.

"I need to go wash this blood off of me." he says, hovering on top of me with his hands next to my head.

I look up at the dry, brownish-red blood on the side of his temple and down his neck and shirt. His hair was messy, hanging over his head.

He goes to get up but I grab him by his shirt collar, pulling him back down.

"The blood looks good." I simply state, making him arch his brow.

The smallest smirk appears across his face. "You're turned on by my blood, aren't you?"

"I'm turned on by you." I reply.

I'd still wanna fuck him if he wasn't bloody, but the blood was a nice touch.

He can wash it off after.

He chuckles and kisses me again, his hand slowly roaming up my leg. "You were so sexy tonight." he says against my lips, making me hum into the kiss.

"I wish I got to see more of you." he speaks again, rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

I tug at his suit jacket, signalling him to take it off. He listens and throws it on the ground next to the bed.

With his lips on mine, my mind was tainted by all the things I was imagining. Everything that happened tonight had me riled up, and I needed something to take that out on. I grab his hand and lead it down under my dress. He goes to take off my underwear but I stop him.

"Don't take those off yet," I mumble into his lips. "just feel me like this for a little."

He nods and lightly dances his fingers over the fabric of my underwear. His touch was so gentle yet so powerful. As his fingers grazed my core, an electrifying buzz crawled up my skin, giving me goosebumps.

His head dips down to the crook of my neck, wasting no time by kissing me but instead sucking on my skin. I shut my eyes and grab his hair as he continues to gently touch me over my underwear.

I grip his hair harder, but to my surprise he takes his free hand and grabs both my wrists, pinning them up above my head."Keep them there." he mutters before grabbing me by the throat now and forcing my head to the left so my neck was more exposed.

While apart of me wanted to fall completely submissive to him and his greedy touch, the other part of me was fired up by his forcefulness...wanting to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Fuck me with your fingers." I whisper, keeping my wrists in the position he wanted all while telling him exactly what to do. I had the control but he didn't know that just yet.

With one hand, he pulls my underwear down and off
my legs. He took his middle finger and stroked it up
my wet core, making me take my bottom lip between my teeth.