fifty three

to clear up some of the confusion of last chapter:

in chapter seven, four men come over to harrys house. niall, liam, zayn and who you were made to believe was louis but was actually lucas. louis wasn't there that night.

liam put lucas up to stabbing harry but wanted it to seem like it was zayn. his planned worked, but zayn got away and harry got to lucas first—so lucas was the one harry killed. you'll get more backstory on lucas soon.

as we get closer to the end, i might do a recap chapter of everything that's happened so there's no confusion. love you lots!

//

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"What's that you're writing?" her sweet voice speaks as she approaches me from behind. Her hands come to rest on my shoulders.

I smile to myself. I'm writing a song. Another one for her. My muse.

I close up my journal before her brown eyes can meet the paper.

"You cant see it yet." I say with the same smile upon my lips.

"Why?"

"It's not finished."

"I don't care." she laughs, attempting to reach out for the old leather journal but I grasp it in my hands, turning in my chair and looking up to meet her eyes.

She gazes down at me.

"You'll see it all someday, baby." I say.

"When will that someday be?" she tilts her head.

I look at her glowing skin, taking in every inch of her outstanding appearance and smiling to myself because I'm the one that gets to admire her this way.

Charlotte.

Cherry.

The closest thing to home I've known in years.

My. Muse.

I answer her question,

"You'll read it all when you're meant to read it all."

I woke up from my fantasy with a painful ache in my skull. It was pounding, making my ears ring and my vision blurry.