93

I woke up to fingers being pulled through my hair, and the massaging of my head. As well as somebody holding my hand. Though, both felt different for some reason.

I opened my eyes hesitantly, I was laid across Katsuki as he pulled his fingers through my hair, he looked so peaceful but also in a way quite worried.

Another person I saw was squatting on the floor, Eijiro was holding my hand gingerly. His hands wrapped around my own, as his forehead was on my knuckles. I couldn't see his face but by his body language, he also seemed worried.

"Good morning..." I spoke halfheartedly. Fingers in my hair stopped momentarily and the forehead on my hand left to look up at me.

Katsuki looked at me as if I had been asleep for two days. And with my sleeping spells, I wouldn't be surprised if I was. My stomach grumbled and I groaned.

"Are you going to look at me as if I'm waking up for the first time in a year or are we going to get food?" I exaggerated the time and got a little smile from Eijiro.

"Yeah, you've just been asleep for a while it good to hear your voice." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Katsuki tch'd and moved me off of him.

"Aww, you were squishy and comfy..." I pouted as I made grabby hands at him. I looked back to Eijiro, he looked so tired as well as sad. "What happened Eijiro?"

He snapped his gaze back up to me and chuckled sadly, "I guess I can't hide anything from you can I? Ah... Y/n and I decided to go our separate ways. We kinda fell out of touch and I found out he caught feelings for someone in America where he was about to move to for further education."

Katsuki left the room, probably not wanting to hear mushy stuff about Eijiro's personal life. I, however, listened closely since I knew that they had been dating for over a year.

"We both mutually decided to end our romantic relationship since we caught feelings for different people, though we wanted to stay friends since our relationship kinda regressed to that. So... yeah..."

I got out of Katsuki's bed and hugged him, he looked as though he wanted to cry. "Did you know it's super manly to cry?" I asked him, trying to make him feel better about doing so. I ran my hand through his hair and listened as his breathing slowed down.

"Sorry, you just woke up and I kinda laid that on you." I pulled back and smiled at him.

"It's quite alright, I think we both needed the hug. How did you get in here anyway?" I asked him while raising my brow.

"Oh! Bakugou let me in a while ago, he didn't really say why, but I guess if it was something about you I was willing to help." I hear the door open and see Katsuki standing there with a bowl of cereal.

"Oooo... rice crisps?" I asked as I took the bowl from his hands. He nodded and laid down on his bed as I began to eat. "So, how long was I out? If I judged by your faces correctly it was probably a pretty long time huh?"

"Yeah, you looked like a sleeping troll." Katsuki joked, I hit him softly.

"Meanie! I'm never making you spicy chicken curry again!" At my words, his eyes widened before narrowing.

"You wouldn't..."

"I would." I countered. He sighed and answered me.

"Three fucking days." My eyes widened and I started choking, that was a new record, I didn't even go into the hospital this time... "Oi! Don't breathe and swallow at the same time dumbass!" He began hitting my back ferociously.

Eijiro just laughed from the floor as Katsuki tried to console me. "Oh... wait Eijiro you never told me who you had devolved feelings for... can I know?" I got out as I finished choking.