8

Lily's POV

The rest of the day with other classes went well, I got to see Papa during my English class, even though I don't think he's quite qualified..

Soon enough the second day of school came around just as fast as the first. I open my eyes to the icy baby blue and pink walls of my room.

Apparently Papa and Dad had a bet about my gender, since they were waiting until my birth to find out. Whoever lost got drinks. Which honestly is so like both of them.

Papa had won and when he was healthy enough he got his full round of drinks on Dad. So when it had come to my room they didn't know wether to paint it pink or blue so they went with both.

Parenting at its finest.

I tiredly get up and get into the shower. I quickly do my morning routine and get out of the bathroom. Finding my uniform and brushing my hair, and then doing my usual eye makeup.

I head outside to Papa making breakfast. Pancakes sizzling on the stove and the smell of eggs being cooked.

"Smells good Papa," I say before going in for my morning hug. He opens his arms happily as I yawn and fall into them.

"Good morning to you too," He laughs. Before letting me go and going back to work on breakfast. I hear the door to my parents room open and close again, Dad being the one to walk out.

"Morning Dad," I said lazily before sitting down at the table, slowly bunching up my hair to make it more curly.

He makes an approving noise before wrapping his arms around Papas waist and kissing his neck. I looked away, that was their time. I was not going to intrude.

"Y'all are gross," I say giggling. Dad just replies with a simple tired shut up before coming to sit down at the table.

A ding rings out and I knew that the pancakes were done, along with the eggs. I felt my stomach grumble before the plate is set in front of me.

I get up and ask for utensil wants, Dad wanted a fork, so with Papa as well, I grabbed just that with a fork of my own and headed back.

I sit down and begin to eat, the food was on the lighter side today so that meant we were going to be using our quirks a bit.

I smile inwardly when I finish, before taking my plate to the sink and rinsing it off. I wait for my dads to finish before getting in the car.

My eye drops were on the inside pocket of my jacket so that I could get to them easier.

After my dads got into the car we got going, making it to U.A. in time for the doors to open and students to be let in.

I get out and walk to class first since we all want to keep our relations secret. Though I had a bad feeling about today.

English was first today, so we were starting with Papa, though, he really is unqualified..

Then we had normal core classes, like maths, science, and history. After that we had our normal lunch, today I had what Dad made me, another chicken curry.

Then finally was the class that I was constantly looking forward to, Hero Course! I walked into class with Dad not here, so we were probably doing something with another teacher.

Mina happily follows behind me to our normal seat and we sit down. She was great, always smiling. It was a relief whenever I saw her do that.

My other classmates filed in, Dad said that today was going to be significantly harder, so I was trying to mentally prepare myself.

"What do you think we're going to do Lily?" I hear Mina ask from behind me, I turn my head to face her. Seeing her face while talking was something I liked.

"Maybe some battle training? Maybe. Though I'm not a fortune teller," I said lazily before putting my head down on her desk.

She just merely giggles before she starts playing with my hair. I relax at her touch. Who knew someone could do that?

"I AM HERE," I hear a familiar voice from the front of the room, I groan. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," I lift my head from Minas grasp and turn my focus to the front of the room.

"TODAY WE WILL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING, SO TAKE THESE." He says proudly, I sigh as he continues, everyone in the class freaking out at this point. "THE NUMBER ONE RULE OF BEING A HERO IS YOUR COSTUME. IT DEFINES YOU."

I agree with that, but it also needs to be functional, though I don't say that aloud. "NOW MEET ME IN TRAINING AREA 1!" He says before running out of the classroom.

I find my number and take out my hero costume, it looked neat perfect until I found my capture weapon. It was a bunch of chains that wrapped around my arms and acted kinda like Dads scarf.

(It looks about like this but without the hood, and has goggles to cover her eyes from outside forces

(It looks about like this but without the hood, and has goggles to cover her eyes from outside forces.)

I changed into my suit when we got into the changing rooms. "Oh my gods Lily! That's so cute!" Mina screeched, I smiled lightly at her approval.

I looked her up and down. Her costume was cute as well, it snugly fit to her body, something I wasn't a fan of wearing, and had loud colors popping from it.

It fit with her skin and hair though, making her look very loud. I liked it.

"Yours looks amazing too Mina!" I said enthusiastically, and I might've caught her face turning red. I laughed at her before grabbing her hand and leading her to the training area.

My long hair was down, I didn't see a reason to have it up when up so it just stayed down a lot.

We found the rest of our classmates and I started compliment a few choices. Kaminaris for example was comfy and to his quirk. It was smart.

But there were some, like Momos, that completely confused me. She had left nearly nothing to the imagination. I turn my attention back to Mina.

She was smiling with a few different people, and that was good, I liked seeing her smile. She was honestly the cutest little thing.

"WHO'S READY?"