71

I was dizzy, like a nauseous dizzy but not throwing up yet. I put my head in between my knees, feeling rather sleepy, and sick.

I was in the common room and alone unfortunately. I could feel my heart beating erratically in my chest, as if it were to jump out at any moment.

My eye sight was getting splotchy, dark and I wasn't sure if I was about to pass out. Which would honestly be a bad thing right now. I had only a few days left with training in Gym Gamma with my ultimate moves and was finally making a break through on how to control someone's stamina.

"Gods..." I gritted my teeth as my head pounded. "Damnit. Ow." Should I call someone? What's happening?

Where am I again? Oh, the uhhh... common room. Yeah, I'm in the common room, alone. Nobody's here today. Most either going home to visit family or out shopping.

That's right, I had decided to stay here so I could catch up on studying. I groaned thinking back to what the doctors had said about me.

~~~~~~~~~
"In the more recent sample though, we are noticing a lack of Melatonin, that means your pineal gland may not be working properly."

I feel my stomach drop, would this prevent me from becoming a hero? Or doing hero work?

"This may result but not limit you to having migraines, sleeping spells, lack in diet, or increased irritability. But don't worry, this shouldn't prevent you from becoming a hero, more like this will just be something you need to be flexible with."
~~~~~~~~~

The sleeping spells? Could that be what's happening? Or one of the side effects? Ugh I didn't even want to know... I should probably call someone to tell them about this.

I grabbed my phone, switching it on the blue light screamed at my eyes, making me wince before I tapped on the number I was looking for.

The phone rang for a couple seconds before a gruff voice answered me. "What's going on Lily?" Dads voice sent sharp prickles through my brain. "I'm in a meeting right now so I can't talk to you for forever. Spit it out."

"ฅƴ  ๖ཞศརས  ཏມཞ₮ຮ,  ศསอ  རฅ  ຮʆཛཛ♇ƴ  ศʆʆ  ๑f  ศ  ຮມออཛས.  ศསอ  ས๑,  ས๑₮  ʆརkཛ  ₮ཏཛ  ས๑ཞฅศʆ  ຮʆཛཛ♇ƴ,  ʆརkཛ-," I pause and take a sharp breath in, the full pain of the situation finally hitting me.

"๑ཡ,  ๑ཡ,  ๑ཡ,  ๑ཡ.  རຮ  ₮ཏཛཞཛ  ຮ๑ฅཛ๑སཛ  ƴ๑ມ  ໒ศས  ຮཛསอ  ₮๑  ཏཛʆ♇?  ར  fཛཛʆ  ʆརkཛ  རฅ  g๑སསศ  ♇ศຮຮ  ๑ມ₮." I hear some shuffling and a quick exchange of words before someone else's voice is speaking to me. Fuck. Shit.

"Lily, honey, Dads on his way, where are you?" Papas voice sounded strained but more calm then he usually would be. I looked around again, forgetting where I was.

"Uhhh... I'm in the common room? Wait- where am I?" What I was seeing and what I was telling Papa were not the same, I was having trouble recognizing where I was, and I knew I hadn't moved.

So I must still be in the common room right? A new wave of nausea hit me full force, making me bite the inside of my cheek to keep from throwing up.

The high walls were shifting and moving, and my body felt heavy. Wait- where'd my phone go? I thought I just had it? I groaned, leaning forwards.

I felt strangely off balance and dizzy.

What's happening again? I yawned but fought to keep my eyes open. I could hear faint yelling and shifting of stuff while I laid down on the ground, my world constantly turning.

How'd I end up laying down again? I felt my eyes droop and the fear inducing feeling of being pulled under overwhelmed me. "Lily?!" I could hear someone shouting my name but their voice was quickly becoming faint before I couldn't hear anything.

"อศอ?" My body was shifted and my eyes closed completely. "Kศ₮ຮມkར?" I wanted my boyfriend, he was able to talk to me before, maybe I could hear him again.

I'm scared. I don't want to go back to sleep. I don't want to go back to being alone again. Please, don't leave me. I don't want to be alone.

Somebody? Anybody?

Please. Don't leave me alone.

I don't want to be alone.

Katsuki?

Katsuki's POV

I was at the old hags for the weekend, already regretting it as I was constantly being tasked with helping the bag of bones.

Currently I was in my room when my phone went off, the screen brightening and buzzing, giving a short TedTalk before going black again.

I wonder what that's about. I pick it up and regret ever leaving. Shit. Lily was back in the hospital.

What the fucking hell happened?!

I scrambled up and ran to the front door, taking off my inside shoes and putting on my normal ones.

"OI. Brat, where the fuck are you going?!" My mom screams at me. Obviously not knowing how quickly my sense of rationality was depleting.

"Not now. Dry eyes is back in the hospital." I say quickly before opening the door and heading out onto the street. I didn't even see who had texted me, it was a random number, but the way they spoke sounded strangely like Present Mic.

I press on the number, calling it. A few rings later I'm answered.

"One, who the fuck is this? Two, is she fucking alright? Where is she? What happen-," I was cut off by a loud voice on the other side.

"WHAT IS UP BAKUGOU?! This is the one and only.. Present Mic!.... Lily is okay, just sleeping." I feel my chest unravel, tension released as I process the news. "She is at the Mufasta hospital. We'll explain when you get here."

We? More than one? Shit. All I can focus on right now is getting on the damn train and getting to her, but what if I'm not welcome? What then?

Gods this is all my fault. I should have been with her! This is like the camp!

When would it not be my fault when someone gets hurt?