77

I woke up the next morning in my dorm bed, a singular of light just barely resting next to my eye. I inwardly sigh, knowing today was about to be like a freight train, everything was going to go wrong.

I try to move my arms but feel as though I'm stuck. I begin panicking before I see my boyfriend wrapped around me from behind. His face looked so calm.

It was weird.

I turned over and started poking his cheek. I was so damn tired, my eyes dropped as I poked my boyfriend. When he stirred, I gave a tired smile.

I might be having one of my sleeping spells again. But licensing exams were today and I didn't want to miss out.

"Morning," I mumbled. I heard him hum before his hold on my tightened and we were body to body. "Did..." I trailed off, collecting my thoughts before continuing, "Did my Dads explain the sleeping spells?"

I had his attention now, even though it didn't seem that way due to his lack of communication. He hummed again.

"You are like a little hummingbird you know?" I see him frown, but I continue, "I think I'm having a sleeping spell." His eyes widen slightly before returning to normal.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He asked, his voice husky and rough from lack of use over the night.

I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to his warmth.

"I don't know. But I also know I'm going to participate in the licensing exams today. So you better be on your best behavior, I'm not gonna fight with you today." I see him smirk.

"When am I not?"

It was silent for a moment before I raised an eyebrow. I saw him roll his eyes before letting me go and getting up.

"Alright fine woman."

He sounded so far away as if he were fading. No no no no no-no-no. Take me back.

I quite literally forced my arms to pull my eyelids open. If you could imagine an asleep person, magically moving their arms and moving their eyelids before anything else that's what I looked like.

"Lily? Are you sure you wanna do the exams right now?" I heard Dad ask. Wait Dad was talking to me? In my PJs?

I let my eyes focus before I realize I'm being held from behind, my feet dangling from the floor as Katsuki held me in front of my dad.

I give a thumbs up. I wasn't exactly too sure how I got from my room to the common room but I had a sneaking suspicion that Kat carried me.

I felt my eyes droop. "You take care of her Bakugou, I don't need her coming back with injuries." I hear a yes sir before thudding as he carried me back to my dorm to get dressed.

"Cmon dry eyes, you need to change." I groaned, objecting to the idea but also knowing that if I didn't we couldn't leave. "Don't give me that. You were the one who said you wanted to go dumbass."

As soon as we got in the room he set me down, and I kinda just stood there asleep.

"Are you fucking asleep while standing?" He asked with disbelief in his voice. "I learn something new for once." He grumbled before going through my drawers.

He got out my uniform and before he could touch my undergarments I woke up and got them out myself. I grumpily walked to the girls' bathroom and got changed, before walking back to my dorm to Katsuki already changed and on his phone.

I gave a loud yawn and felt my eyes droop again, my balance becoming unsteady. But before anything else could happen Kat grabbed the back of my uniform and held me up as I regain consciousness.